Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Vocabulary suggestions for VOX!
And done. Added a couple of extra screams and something *smug*.
Next batch to include: Fresh, Lemon, Groot, Voice, Vox, British, Little, Snoop, Usual, Chips, Ahoy, Spookywoo, Huge, Guts, Doom, Dead, Kiki, Visual, Novel, Huge, Test, Er, Dry, Oatmeal
Need a grute one that fluidly says I AM GRUTE. Bonus points for multiple ones with different tones, such as angry, sad, etc
Gonna need to know what that's referencing, lad. I don't know who or what is grute.
SpaceNaba Wrote:Gonna need to know what that's referencing, lad. I don't know who or what is grute.
i think he means groot, from guardians of the galaxy
Suggesting oh, dig, and yeah. OH YEAH DIG IT!
Yeah, Minerals, Pronto, Dad
oh already exists in the form of 'o' (same way as we use 'c' for see)
cripple, crippled, western, country, slip, slippery, slope, spacelube, sane, insane, static, pick, peasant, puppet, celcius, snore, snoring, snorenoise, snooze, snoozing, champion, championship, hero, heroes, heroic, heroism,
In space you don't say 'western country', you say 'port country'.
Aaaaaaaaand done. With a few extras.

I'll update the main list once BYOND stops fucking updating the same fucking thing for the fourth time in a fucking row.
Next batch will include: Miserable, Pile, Secrets, Was, They, Take, Hobbits, Isengard, Make, Break, Best, Worst, Min, Hack, Criminal, Scum, Most, Admin, Least, Death, Crap, Coder, Woofsound
Hobbit, Isengard, Guard.
hunger
sunk, battleship, star, epidemy, divine, intervention, closed