Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Vocabulary suggestions for VOX!
thing, -ness.
Claus, Krampus, Merry, Spacemas,
All that stuff plus Japanese Phoneme set and everything needed to make the Hate Speech from I have no mouth and I must scream will be recorded by next week.

Aaaaaand done!
u should add milk
gibs, heal, stop, cure, bring
the opening to 21st century schizoid man
flesh, beware, afraid
Got them all down, lads. I'm right now redoing EVERY SINGLE WORD in VOX so that it doesn't sound so... not-as-good.
shell, music, cow, upside down, neighborhood, sweet
In.

I'm down to J, people. Halfway done!

(Don't look at S don't look at S don't look at S)
Rest
princess, invite, nick, hope, lot, look, pesky, plumber, coop, permanent, find, instruction, book, look, uh-oh, problem, kind, bring, persuade, well, catch, hard, cloud, ain't, afraid, woah, creep, laugh, -er

I suggest these because it would make the Hotel Mario script I made even better:
mocklaugh . nice of the po reh in sus to in via te us over for a pick ne ka , gay luigi . I hole pa she may da law ss a spaghetti . Luigi , luck . It ss from bowl user . Dear space key play meh r ss . the cool pa ling ss and i have take n over the mushroom kingdom . the po reh in sus is now aa pool ra men te gas te at one of my seven cool pa hotel ss . i day ra you two fine da her if you can . . . we got two fine da po reh in sus . . and you got ta help us . . if you need inspection ss on how to get through the hotel ss , check out the in closed inspection boo ka . . . luck ss kindly peace full . luck ss r d c v ing , when cool pa ss are in vial de . duh o , coughsound , where am I . . . they po reh in sus , o . how are we going to fine de po reh in sus with the power going out , may be there ss a switch n one of the room ss , ri mind me two check . . . confusedsound here ss the problems two man e toasters . you no what they say . all toasters . . toast . . toast . . . that a ta do it , o . where did she go . g it it it ss kindly dark . you brig a light . . . . . . . . nn no . . wall may be a cool pa will ling de us his . if we push wide him . . . mary o , get ready to cat chi her . . . . . . . . she ss not come ing down . she ss up there . it ss hot to c through those clown de ss . I hole pa we can get ri de of them . . get , the , hehsound n te . . . they you , get off my clown de . . it ss been one of those day ss . come on , luigi . we aa in te aa fred of no cool pa ss . spookywoo . . her e . . . . . spooky . where ss the po reh in sus . over there . luck . when d ss hotel . be car full . when you pinch when d ss pe ni ss , they pinch back . . . that was n te so hot , was it . boy ss . mocklaugh . there ss that ka ri p bowl user la fa gi n . luck this is it , luigi . remember where there ss smoke . . . there ss fire

Also if you could do the weird "ah-ha" sound at 2:01 that would be pretty funny too.
That's all in now.

I'm making progress, all. I'll make three new filters and run them by you when I'm finished, okay?
SUAVE. ESSENTIALS.