Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A brief idea on briefcases
Change the way briefcases store items from a back pack style to acting like a mini locker/crate that can only store tiny-small items. Maybe make it where trying to store anything larger then a small item(body) causes the briefcase to have a risk of popping open and spilling the contents on the floor of the carrier.
I guess then the transfer valve briefcase could be merged into this idea. Only you'd be walking then it might accidentally drop and fall out which'd create a moment of panic for the bomber and whoever sees it drop.
Another idea to add on is the ability to handcuff a briefcase to yourself so you can't drop it from slipping. Maybe the only way to remove it is to have your arm removed?
maxiumattack Wrote:Another idea to add on is the ability to handcuff a briefcase to yourself so you can't drop it from slipping. Maybe the only way to remove it is to have your arm removed?
I'd say have the normal handcuff removal time as a slow way, and arm removal as the fast way.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
maxiumattack Wrote:Another idea to add on is the ability to handcuff a briefcase to yourself so you can't drop it from slipping. Maybe the only way to remove it is to have your arm removed?
I'd say have the normal handcuff removal time as a slow way, and arm removal as the fast way.

I like this idea a lot. Would make some nuke rounds a bit more interesting, at any rate. Would be a pretty funny melee weapon as well, now that I think about it.

Max Spacebaum swings the briefcase around like a flail, hitting Gabe Armstrong in the face!