Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee Saddle
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:[Image: Ox7FqcF.png][Image: UeqVZHf.png]
This looks like some kind of ham-based robot. Look at its little legs down at the bottom.
Dabir Wrote:
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:[Image: Ox7FqcF.png][Image: UeqVZHf.png]
This looks like some kind of ham-based robot. Look at its little legs down at the bottom.
I am obviously the best spriter around.
I mean, I know this thread is about riding bees, but can ham based robots be a thing?
Iunno about ham-based robots. This here is BEE TERRITORY.

I dream of the day where bee jousting becomes a thing.
Ham based bees.

you're welcome.
Kibin Wrote:Iunno about ham-based robots. This here is BEE TERRITORY.

I dream of the day where bee jousting becomes a thing.

New suggestion: remove pods from the game entirely, replace with various breeds and types of War Bees for use in jousting Syndicate Ops in space.
ἱππόδρομος = hippodrome
ἵππος = hippos = horse
δρόμος = dromos = course
μέλισσα = melissa = honey bee
μέλισσαδρόμος = melissadromos = honey bee course
yes
While Bee Saddles are the main focus, I'd also like to use paint to color bees. So we can distinguish them from each other, when we are racing them.
Hulk Hogan Wrote:While Bee Saddles are the main focus, I'd also like to use paint to color bees. So we can distinguish them from each other, when we are racing them.

Saddles should be paintable, too. We need full bee steed customization.
Kibin Wrote:
Hulk Hogan Wrote:While Bee Saddles are the main focus, I'd also like to use paint to color bees. So we can distinguish them from each other, when we are racing them.

Imagine this: Underground bee racing. Gamble your hard winnings for the best bee. You put 20k on Buzzer and the odds are stacked against you. Buzzer ends up in last place and you lose everything. Your player didn't have enough money to begin with, so the local space mafia tries to rub you out.
Hulk Hogan Wrote:
Kibin Wrote:

Imagine this: Underground bee racing. Gamble your hard winnings for the best bee. You put 20k on Buzzer and the odds are stacked against you. Buzzer ends up in last place and you lose everything. Your player didn't have enough money to begin with, so the local space mafia tries to rub you out.

New QM idea: sell customized bees to the Space Mafia for use in Intergalactic Bee Races. Payoff depends on the bee's style, size, and color. Maybe televise the Bee Races/Jousts on the Bar TV or something.

Also having a squad of Space Mob Enforcers invading the station to collect the Captain's gambling debt sounds like a pretty enjoyable gimmick round. Outfit 'em with some Laser Tommyguns, overcoats, and a vat of cement and you're all set!
Bump for bee racing awesomeness. Also bee jousting.

We would, of course, need a few javelins with the saddles for bee jousting.
Kibin Wrote:Bump for bee racing awesomeness. Also bee jousting.

You could always make the bees fly backwards and use their stingers as the 'lance' so to speak. It would look pretty goofy, but this is a Spaceman Game about farting and deep-frying wizards, right?
BruiseCruise Wrote:
Kibin Wrote:Bump for bee racing awesomeness. Also bee jousting.

You could always make the bees fly backwards and use their stingers as the 'lance' so to speak. It would look pretty goofy, but this is a Spaceman Game about farting and deep-frying wizards, right?

So.... bee butt jousting? COULD WORK

Flying backwards would look kinda confusing though.