Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee Saddle
Bee Saddles.

It is a traitor item. It allows one to ride upon bees. It costs 10 telecrystals(because of being so awesome, cost can change). This can also be an item inside the bee station?

Because the Syndicate are humane to bees, the saddle teleports away the bee just before it dies. The crew does not have to worry about killing bees(and any related karma hit). The traitor can then grab the bee saddle and go wrangle the nearest other bee.

Only greater and queen bees can wear the bee saddle, cause regular bees are too tiny.

Picture related(courtesy of asteriskphart on IRC), sprites coming SOON

[Image: bmOO4Gh.png]
yes
Glorious.

If you wanted to be technical, this seems like it would be a Botanist item, however, bees are so revered by the station that I believe it would be appropriate as an all-traitor item.
I for one am going to continue killing bees every time I roll antag
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:I for one am going to continue killing bees every time I roll antag

Are you trying to get people to murder you in increasingly elaborate ways?

fucker
I don't think this needs to be a traitor item, just have Bombini sell it or something. Either way this should be a thing.
This will pave the way for bee jousting tournaments in the halls, and I approve wholeheartedly.
Velisan Wrote:This will pave the way for bee jousting tournaments in the halls, and I approve wholeheartedly.

I never even imagined that. Bee jousting sounds awesome.

I'm aware antagonists don't really care whether or not they kill bees(although you should >frown ), so the 'teleporting' feature is more just an excuse to allow people to dismount antagonists using this without having to 'kill' a bee.

And thus without losing karma. For bees are a terrible thing to kill.
What if a fat guy uses the saddle?
Conor12 Wrote:What if a fat guy uses the saddle?
Bee dies and that fat man goes directly to Hell.
I legitimately don't know the difference between what bees are greater and what's a regular bee, so fuck that I used that fat bee in Bombini's room.
[Image: 0QgJcRd.png][Image: eRXoBvB.png]
[Image: 5b6k2wH.png][Image: yNAyhjs.png]
I'd be pissed off too, if some asshole spaceman was riding me.
Also, kill all bees and butcher them into meat and make some nice meatloaf.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:I legitimately don't know the difference between what bees are greater and what's a regular bee, so fuck that I used that fat bee in Bombini's room.

Feed a bee royal jelly. You get a really, really big bee.
The humanitarian in me says this is cruel and that bees are meant to be free and not to be used for slave labor by hauling around genetically morbid obese staff assistants... The morbidly obese staff assistant in me says HELL YEAH!!! Now I don't have to roll around the station on my stomach as a mode of slow and gelatinous transportation! :downs:
I can't into making saddles.
[Image: hhPZCdD.png][Image: BwaEQ8i.png]
[Image: Ox7FqcF.png][Image: UeqVZHf.png]
Bee still a shit
Do not butcher bees!