Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Teleport Area: Metal Planet
The theme or origin of this map is that everything, Litterally EVERYTHING is made out of metal and there are No intelligent carbon-based lifeforms on the planet but the aliens that used to live on it were very far ahead technology-wise, and they invented several machines and such as well as highly advanced AIs, but all that is left. of them is their technology which has ended up with the AIs stepping up and take control of the planet, thus leading them to alter and change the planet's enviroment as they saw fit (hence everything being metal)
Enviroment:
Metal floors/walls/trees/flowers (Like that Spongebob episode where squidward goes to the future)
If the metal flowers are walked over they'll release special "pollen" (Nanomachines) towards you!
Of course there'll also be several drones roaming around
And possibly a building filled with several random critters in cages which the AIs use to gather more data.
That's all for now, getting sleepy and typing on my phone is a pain.
That's kinda what the Ice and Lava Moon ruins are
yes, well, how about some metal golems to go with that? who said golems were intelligent right?
I was hoping for something based off a few dozen metal album covers.
I was hoping for any new telesci area at all. Telesci really needs some love.
Ali0en Wrote:I was hoping for any new telesci area at all. Telesci really needs some love.
Seconded. We haven't gotten anything new in months.

Just give us something to explore and fuck around in so we have something to do between sessions of furiously bashing our heads against a wall.
Originally read the thread title as meth planet. Came away disappointed.
I'd love for a z-level that you had to use bombs in to break through certain barriers. Give scientists a legitimate reason for making them. Maybe some kind of abandoned mines?