Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Command staff formal uniforms
Oh no! The captain's invited you to dinner in the bridge and you don't have anything nice to wear, your career is over!
I suggest adding these uniforms and hats to the lockers of the command staff to avoid any embarrassing situations.

[Image: ZcPXFEO.gif]

Uniforms:

Captain
[Image: apeVXWo.png]

Head of Personnel
[Image: 50qK2FR.png]

Head of Security
[Image: Zo3LQSj.png]

Chief Engineer
[Image: GEuf3pY.png]

Medical Director
[Image: NvO94Bo.png]

Research Director
[Image: o9DGmwa.png]

Hats:

Captain/HoP
[Image: rtj6lMq.png]

Other staff
[Image: SrGeHHk.png]

The HoS already has a fancy hat that they worked hard for, they don't need a new one.
These are so amazing! I say put them in the game ASAP.
Something about these uniforms amused me. I like them!
These are rad as heck. Add these to the game.
But can't these be creepy if some guy used them in creepy RP play? I mean really think of all the potential for abuse!

I full heartedly approve of these being added to the game, please make it a thing.
Neato! I've tried to throw fancy dinner parties for my fellow Heads on the bridge before, but the fuckers never RSVP (usually due to being dead), or the chef won't cook any food, but at least now we'd have some snazzy duds.
Simply amazing. I will always approve of more fancy garments to play dress-up with.

100% yes.

Also, what piece of clothing does the RD's formal outfit draw inspiration from?
New traitor objectives?
APARTHEID Wrote:New traitor objectives?

Get the [Insert Heat of Staff Here]'s formal uniform as dirty as possible!
The RD has a big ol' double-breasted coat done up with a white sash. I used the browns from his normal suit and the purple from the science wing floor for the cuffs/lapel. Not sure how well that works!
Gannets Wrote:The RD has a big ol' double-breasted coat done up with a white sash. I used the browns from his normal suit and the purple from the science wing floor for the cuffs/lapel. Not sure how well that works!
It looks fantastic, that's why I asked.
Fancy poker parties with assistants serving champagne
Finally, a reason to have The Captain's Butler (as a costume somewhere or a gimmick class)
These are so fukkin cool. a++++++++
Sign me up for the fancy