Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire Body Swap Bug
So a few weeks ago I was doing telesci things as a vampire, and to get back my partners and I were using the telesci locker.

Well, after a few goes we got the body swap malfunction. However, after swapping bodies, my vampirism carried into THEIR body, and my body stayed vampiric.

The specifics: My partner's body was able to use all the powers I had unlocked, however he had no blood stored, and he couldn't bite people. However, they could enter space.

*Steps to Replicate*

1. Become vampire. Bleh.

2. Swap bodies with someone with telesci locker malfunction (untested with other methods of body swapping).

3. Repeat steps 1-2 until entire station is vampires.
Oh, also should mention this is untested with any other race based antag, such as changeling or wraith, though I'm not entirely certain if one can swap bodies with a revenant, but still.

Also might work with Wizard, who knows?
DyssalC Wrote:So a few weeks ago I was doing telesci things as a vampire, and to get back my partners and I were using the telesci locker.

Well, after a few goes we got the body swap malfunction. However, after swapping bodies, my vampirism carried into THEIR body, and my body stayed vampiric.

The specifics: My partner's body was able to use all the powers I had unlocked, however he had no blood stored, and he couldn't bite people. However, they could enter space.

*Steps to Replicate*

1. Become vampire. Bleh.

2. Swap bodies with someone with telesci locker malfunction (untested with other methods of body swapping).

3. Repeat steps 1-2 until entire station is vampires.

I can definitely confirm this, I was there. While difficult to replicate there is certainly a possibility for abuse, though those situations would be few and far between.