Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plant Golems (A.K.A Synthetic Cyborg)
Considering you can grow Synthetic Limbs,Asses,Hearts, and Brains, I think you should be able to attach them all together to make some sorta Synth Borg that runs on Sun(Star) Light but has low energy reserves and is fairly fragile, And I guess it could Automatically get the Botanist Job and Tools, And a Synthetic Spine should be Growable and act like a Cyborg Frame.
So basically the plant people of tg station, but more like plant borgs.

It sounds like a kinda cool idea, but botany borgs already exists and plant people just sound extra flammable.

It also sounds like the kinda thing botanists would only do once or twice because getting that many synth limbs and body parts sounds hard.
It wouldn't be that hard, really. If there's one thing botanists have an excess of, it's seeds and time. The bit about being locked into a hydroponics module seems like kind of a crappy limitation. I'd prefer if they were more like regular humans and not like borgs, really.
They could be slower than humans (because plants are slow)
They'd need light and water to survive.
they could be a certain plant depending on what seeds they are made with
could shake off current crop, sharing it to the station.
would be extremely vulnerable to chainsaws and fire
Do we really need a biological cyborg equivalent when robotics has so little to do most rounds anyways?
perhaps non player plant golems? since there are synthbrains and all.
Honestly, if botany could make a really crappy all organic clone equivelent (shove a brain inside of a plant body, your slightly more resistant to brute damage but die slowly in dark areas or horrifically from fire damage.) Also are extraordinarily weak to weedkiller and chainsaws. Seriously, it could work, would also help with botany acting as a hippy medbay.
it'd be really fun if you could use synthbrains or something to make an equivalent to the roburger

which turns you into a horrible monstrous plant person

or groot
babayetu83 Wrote:it'd be really fun if you could use synthbrains or something to make an equivalent to the roburger

which turns you into a horrible monstrous plant person

or groot
I am Groot