Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spacemen the Grifening
how te fuck does this game work.
you put a bangin donk on it
Ali0en Wrote:you put a bangin donk on it

If you like it you should put a donk on it?
[Image: 96202320afc46644c2631bea6805792d.png]
Fun, if not nerd-tastic.
The rules are subject to change, but the working concept so far:
  • Players take turns playing cards. A player's turn consists of: start-of-turn effects, draw phase, main phase, battle phase, end-of-turn effects.
  • Draw phase: Draw one card unless otherwise specified.
  • Main phase: Play any amount of effect and equipment cards - you may have up to 5 effect and equipment cards on the field at any given time. You may also play up to 1 creature card. You may have up to 5 creature cards on the field at any given time.
  • Battle phase: Each creature on your side of the field may attack up to once unless incapacitated or otherwise prevented by an effect. No cards may be played after the beginning of battle phase unless allowed by a special effect, but face down cards may be activated.
  • A creature is defeated in normal battle if its DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking creature. The difference is then subtracted from the HP of the player whose creature was defeated. If the attack fails (DEF is higher than the attacker's ATK), then the difference is subtracted from the HP of the attacker, and additionally, if the ATK of the defender is higher than the DEF of the attacker, the attacker is defeated.
  • Each player initially has 100 HP. Normally, the player who loses all of their HP loses. There are additional ways to win.
  • Each player must play with a minimum of 40 and a maximum of 80 cards.
  • If a player must draw and is out of cards to draw, that player loses.
Marquesas Wrote:Space Yu-Gi-Oh

100% nerdtastic.

Now try playing it in the chapel without getting bombed by assistants.

Or forcing two people to play as a traitor and executing the loser.
I see potential for evil and shenanigans with these.
It's not completely that, but I did take a few pages from that, since that's mostly the duel card game I used to play and it's pretty well balanced.

On that note, some playing aids are coming soon. Ish. It's kinda complicated to code.
Tell me you mean the giant arenas from the first series.
NERRRRRDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSS
Marquesas Wrote:It's not completely that, but I did take a few pages from that, since that's mostly the duel card game I used to play and it's pretty well balanced.

On that note, some playing aids are coming soon. Ish. It's kinda complicated to code.
Oh man you guys are dweebs with your children's card games and shit. Haha, dorks.

... are we getting duel disks?
A duel disk just sounds like a backpack you wear on your hands.
I can confirm that Dabir is right on the money.
- Shambling Abomination balancing changes -

* Each turn Shambling Abomination is in play, discard one card, send Shambling Abomination to your graveyard, or see below.
* If you have a named card that shares the name of the Abomination (Roboticist Gene Davis and Shambling Abomination Gene Davis), you can play the Abomination card at any time during any phase, but must discard a card.
* If you have a Changeling card, you can play the Abomination card at any time during any phase.

(oh god I'm suggesting rules for a space game GONK )
Marquesas Wrote:I can confirm that Dabir is right on the money.

[Image: b5b2f4909e.png]

Its time to d-d-d-d-duel.
APARTHEID Wrote:/snip

But not just any space game. A children's card game. Inside of a 2d Spaceman game. One of which has rules, and the other... Sort of has rules.