Mentor Application-Chance Stahl
Usual Character Name:Chance Stahl
BYOND Username: Maxiumattack
Recommended by(if applicable): I dont really remember
Times Available: depends I am usually always available but sometimes I am not(which is not very often).

Reason for Application + Game Experience(300 words minimum):

I like helping others learn the ins and outs of things as much as I can and do so when I can as best as I can and feel like more oppurtunity to do this would be great rather then stumbling across someone in need of help along the way.

on game experience I feel as though im pretty well experienced considering the amount of time spent playing and trying to learn and absorb as much about the game as I could. Anything from making meth to starting up the engine I am fully capable of and like to do so as much as i can. after all theres alot to do and be done and im eager to learn and help others as much as I can along the way. I am no stranger to telescience and cold dark horrors of space. I have a good grasp on chemistry and all of the having many a time pulled a dead grey shirt to safety and brought them back to the land of the living using cigarettes and elbow grease. I have toiled away in artlab painstackingly researching that one useless artifact that just pisses of the crew(and then hid it in the bar). Many a time the engine has gone without set up and knowing full well that cant stay go to resolve the issue of lazy engineers. when the crippled stumble into medbay limbless and bleeding out, I have been there to give them the medical treatment they need and replace(or steal) any limbs that they may need.when the bar is quite and lonely i try my best to liven it up with cocktails and party lights and even the odd drink request or two. Fill the bars counters with delicous food and deep fried smoldering mess cake with carbon frosting. lastely I am still aware that i have many shortcomings in the world of space mens and i hope to one day resolves and learn from the best myself.

thanks for reading my application and i hope its convincing enough for me to become a mentor and if not id like to hear opinions on improvemtns i could make for future reconsideration.

Previous Bans: Not any that I am aware of.
Well written, good attitude, lots of knowledge, plenty of experience.

Yes.
A resounding YES. Fun dude, knowledgeable, and has been around for a while now.
He is definitely capable of being a mentor. Give him Purple text
100% yes. This guy is always nice, knows how to have fun and comes up with some awesome ideas. Not to mention he knows alot as well. Give him the Light Purple text.
nerd

yes, he's been around for ages and has demonstrated good game knowledge. make em purple
What a nerd, he'll fit right in.
Owl say yes. Chance definitely knows his stuff well.
Yes. Smart guy and been here longer than me
Wait, you're not a mentor? Mentor he.
oh hey

I agree, mentor this ... nerd???

Not really a nerd?

Some kind of spaceman. Let's go with that.
I've seen you kicking around from time to time, and all of what I recall about you is resoundingly positive, which is enough to merit a vote of approval from me.
yea definitely
+1 from me
Do it.