Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee Costume Suicide
Natsumehack Wrote:
Sam Guivene Wrote:Synth Meat does in fact work with genetics blender, and is a valid method to get all the biomass you need without biomassing corpses, of course botany never cooperates so its a moot point. Also my argument was technically for it, as any exploit that involves repeatedly killing and cloning a crew member is a valid source of income, in theory one could make a ton of money in the organ trade also through killing and cloning crew so its not really a concern of admins.

I haven't played SS13 in some time, but why is there not a rare chance to get a Black Market organ trader that will pay Top dollar for organs.

I image that would be a horrifyingly fun way to make a profit, or get people to complain that it's too creepy.
Doesn't DOC do exactly this? he buys your organs and limbs for cash at the abandoned station?
As will D.O.C.

A full set of limbs, plus brain and butt (I dunno if he buys hearts yet) will net you about 25,000cr before haggling.
Anticheese Wrote:As will D.O.C.

A full set of limbs, plus brain and butt (I dunno if he buys hearts yet) will net you about 25,000cr before haggling.

he buys hearts actually, you can also sell the skulls on the martian ship. I regularly play a unethical medical doctor and harvest all the limbs and organs I can.
Dr_Bee Wrote:
Anticheese Wrote:As will D.O.C.

he buys hearts actually, you can also sell the skulls on the martian ship. I regularly play a unethical medical doctor and harvest all the limbs and organs I can.
So basically, its pretty much confirmed that selling the products of player death is NOT an exploit, so the whole honey gibbing is NOT a concern anyone should have.