Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee Costume Suicide
Explode and leave a bee with your name.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:Explode and leave a bee with your name.
Nah, i want to see someone swell up and burst into honey
Why not both?
Yes leave behind a bee, and honey instead of gibbs. How could this possibly be a bad idea?
Vunterslaush Wrote:Yes leave behind a bee, and honey instead of gibbs. How could this possibly be a bad idea?
Couldn't this be exploited by building a cloner, waiting for honey prices to peak, and then having a bunch of people bee-gib, get partially cloned, scanned, shoved into a bee costume, and bee-gib again, all in the name of cruel market capitalism?
Sam Guivene Wrote:
Vunterslaush Wrote:Yes leave behind a bee, and honey instead of gibbs. How could this possibly be a bad idea?
Couldn't this be exploited by building a cloner, waiting for honey prices to peak, and then having a bunch of people bee-gib, get partially cloned, scanned, shoved into a bee costume, and bee-gib again, all in the name of cruel market capitalism?

Is this an arguement against this or for it.

From here it looks like 100% for it.
Sam Guivene Wrote:
That is a very good point, I hadn't thought about that possibility. Even thought the suit would also be destroyed you can just go buy more. However, leaving behind a bee with your name still seems fine.
Vunterslaush Wrote:
Sam Guivene Wrote:
That is a very good point, I hadn't thought about that possibility. Even thought the suit would also be destroyed you can just go buy more. However, leaving behind a bee with your name still seems fine.
Maybe an excess amount of honey attracts a ravenous Space Grizzly Bear? We aren't talking a Space Bear, here, we're talking a fully-grown, hunger-crazed, Space Canadian Rockies-forged behemoth that will stop at nothing and nobody to get a taste of that sweet, sweet nectar.

Either that or Winnie the Pooh.
Tried respriting gibs. It didn't look so good, eventually looked like gibs without blood.
Vunterslaush Wrote:
Sam Guivene Wrote:

You would still need a lot of meat to keep cloning bodies.

You would almost have to grow synth meat plants in genetics for that to be profitable.

Actually I'm curious now does synth meat actually work with the genetic blender?

If it's possible I'm gonna make sense of that by saying that synth meat must be based on stem cells.
atomic1fire Wrote:
Vunterslaush Wrote:
Sam Guivene Wrote:Couldn't this be exploited by building a cloner, waiting for honey prices to peak, and then having a bunch of people bee-gib, get partially cloned, scanned, shoved into a bee costume, and bee-gib again, all in the name of cruel market capitalism?

You would still need a lot of meat to keep cloning bodies.

You would almost have to grow synth meat plants in genetics for that to be profitable.

Actually I'm curious now does synth meat actually work with the genetic blender?

If it's possible I'm gonna make sense of that by saying that synth meat must be based on stem cells.
Synth Meat does in fact work with genetics blender, and is a valid method to get all the biomass you need without biomassing corpses, of course botany never cooperates so its a moot point. Also my argument was technically for it, as any exploit that involves repeatedly killing and cloning a crew member is a valid source of income, in theory one could make a ton of money in the organ trade also through killing and cloning crew so its not really a concern of admins.
Sam Guivene Wrote:Synth Meat does in fact work with genetics blender, and is a valid method to get all the biomass you need without biomassing corpses, of course botany never cooperates so its a moot point. Also my argument was technically for it, as any exploit that involves repeatedly killing and cloning a crew member is a valid source of income, in theory one could make a ton of money in the organ trade also through killing and cloning crew so its not really a concern of admins.

I haven't played SS13 in some time, but why is there not a rare chance to get a Black Market organ trader that will pay Top dollar for organs.

I image that would be a horrifyingly fun way to make a profit, or get people to complain that it's too creepy.
But then again, I would find it really funny, if there was a even rarer chance for a Black Market Butt Trader that Buy butts for 25,000 or more each.

(Sorry for double post, I keep forgetting you can't edit.)
This is a great idea
Vurdulaak or however the fuck you spell his name will already buy brains off of you for ~5000 credits apiece.