Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CK2 Gaming group
Hey let's all play ck2 together, we have a hamachi set up and like 5 guys in a group, the more the merrier but there is a limit, but if we get enough support we'll get our guy to do a 1 year payment and we can have boatloads of dudes. take this into consideration.

Frogsiren let's kill eachother's children in game Frogsiren
Extra info: We use mods most of the time, we might do some games with only dlc but expect nothing. Elder Kings mod is what we play mostly.
Breaking News Developing... i am said guy Breaking News Developing... and am phonepostin. the plan is to get various dudes together for vanilla/unmodded/etc games whenever, inexperienced heretics welcome
How about we play Endless Legend instead, CKII is for babies.
I vote CK2 because i have it

Even though i don't really know how to play it
Ck2 sounds fun, although I haven't played it for over a year. I've got all the dlc up to Rajas of India.
I'm glad Ass Day said it for me. Endless legends is tons better imho.
why not both? (I have both)
I'd be down for some ck2. If I remember correctly CK2 multiplayer works perfectly between different members who don't have the same DLC. The only requirement is that all players have the same mods.
Walrus Wrote:I'd be down for some ck2. If I remember correctly CK2 multiplayer works perfectly between different members who don't have the same DLC. The only requirement is that all players have the same mods.
Yeah apparently it goes by the hosts DLC. So we'll have everything Bobert has which is Rajas and before.
:please stop shitting in this thread about endless legend Breaking News Developing... go make your own thread tia
Right, that's three extra people, good.

Bobbeh Wrote:please stop shitting in this thread about endless legend Breaking News Developing... go make your own thread tia

agreed, just a frog saying "get out"
Also: I'm up for hosting this weekend, anthing before won't go on aside from short sessions due to IRL. Currently trying to get multiple versions at the same time going.