Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wigs for the Barbershop
Relatively simple idea: Add wigs for all the different hair styles that exist, basing their behavior off the toupee. The assets already exist in the game, so I don't think this should be too hard (though I don't really know).

My thinking is that since the character edit screen doesn't show characters from different angles, wigs might provide a way for people to see what all the hairstyles look like from other angles before they let the clown give them an afro.

This could also make for fun traitor gimmicks, as a clever traitor could just don a wig and a moustache and disappear into the crowd.

Also it'd look hilarious because they wouldn't affect the hair the character already has (much the same way as the toupee currently).

Just a thought.
We should be able to staple wigs to heads if this happens.
Addendum to suggestion for stupid gimmick traitor item.

Syndicate wig: Changes hair color and size to whatever the person chooses, giving a short haired traitor a large group of possible fake identities.
Maybe a machine that accepts fabrics, lets you select a style, then spits out a wig
Frank_Stein Wrote:Maybe a machine that accepts fabrics, lets you select a style, then spits out a wig
Discount Dans 8% Organic Wig Vending Machines?
Sam Guivene Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:Maybe a machine that accepts fabrics, lets you select a style, then spits out a wig

What is the other 92%? Most likely horrible things like MSG or nicotine.
Vunterslaush Wrote:
Sam Guivene Wrote:

What is the other 92%? Most likely horrible things like MSG or nicotine.
Pure asbestos.
At least you hair won't catch on fire.