Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndicate Stories, Traitor Tales and Ling Limericks.
So, everyone has a few good traitor rounds once in a while, and sometimes they happen in the background or on a low time. I want this here to make a nice little library of spectacularly fun or interesting things you guys have done as antagonists.

Keep these points in mind:
This is a thread for antag rounds that have happened, this meaning that you should tell a story about an interesting antagonist round.

This isn't a thread for traitor ideas, such as experimental plans and whatnot, we already have a thread for that. Keep it to rounds you experienced.

So yeah, that's about it, go at it you murderers and thieves.

I only made this thread to use the title i made up.
I wasn't the traitor in this tale, but it still heavily involves a traitor.

During a round I was sitting in chemistry, trying to unlock the secrets of fermids. After about 10 minutes, a man with a wrestling belt came into the room. He threw me a wrestling belt and told me to follow him. On our way out there was another scientist dragging a big ass canister bomb behind him. The wrestler beat him and stole the bomb. We made our way down to the wrestling ring, where the wrestler built a wall to block the entrance to the ring, then placed the canister bomb in the center of the ring. After a couple of minutes of yelling about there being a canister bomb in the wrestling ring we built up a good sized crowd. He primed the bomb, and then announced that the match had begun. We wrestled for about 30 seconds, with me being the victor. However, I didn't know anything about bomb defusal, so I just kind of watched the timer tick down to 0, at which point the bomb consumed myself, the eight or so people watching, the bar, the arcade, some of crew quarters, and the pool.

A+ traitoring in my book.
I spawned as a traitor scientist after months of not being able to roll a traitor, and already had a plan: Mass chembombing with some gimmick thrown in. I started production of my trademark, easily mass-produced chembombs, having the luxury of a mostly unoccupied chemlab. The gimmick thing got temporarily shoved to the side...until, mid-bomb production, someone came in, tossed a bible at me, switched into an owl suit, and owlgibbed.

Then I knew what to do with the chameleon projector I ordered as filler.

I finished up the last few bombs, scanned the leftover owl, then announced to the radio that I had been turned into an owl and needed help out of chemlab into medbay due to my inability to open doors. After being let in, I let out a few jubilant hoots...before un-owling, giving an angry "HOOT", tossing a chemgrenade, and running away. No one even chased after me due to how confusing the scene was, and I was able to re-owl and waddle over to the bar, where I repeated the process, ducking into the jazz lounge and tossing another bomb after the first one. I owled over to the middle of medbay one last time, let out a final hoot of victory, deowled, and swallowed two pills that had the exact same reaction as the chembombs...only twofold. Then I succumbed and my microbomb exploded.

One of the admins said that he wasn't even sure what was going on in medbay that round, and the only things that would have made my rampage as the owl bomber better were another owl suit or owl bombs.
There once was a traitor called Jace
Who committed his crimes without a trace
But before he did flee
He tried to kill Heisenbee
And a changeling ate his face