Mentor App - Yigel Feigenbaum
Usual Character Name: Yigel Feigenbaum
BYOND Username: babywrangler84
Recommended by (if applicable): Apo123
Times Available: 6-7pm EST every night usually
Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

I've been playing goon since March of 2014 and in that time I've spent a good chunk of it experimenting in science. I remember originally looking at the wiki page for chemistry and being absolutely blown away at the sheer amount of recipes and chemicals there were in contrast with other codebases, along with the fact there was two operating systems and an in-depth packet/file-system set up. I'd say I've accumulated a lot of knowledge in the departments of Science, Medicine and Engineering (Not so much in sec, although I can still justly arrest a troublemaker!) I know a lot about general game knowledge and such, plus I enjoy helping people who are new to the game (or just want to pick up a different job) learn the ropes and just have that general confusion about whats going on go away, since finally having it all make sense is an awesome feeling I'd like to help people experience!

I can help people learn about Chemistry and how to fix people no matter mangled they are, along with getting the engine working, hacking, artifact research which I feel doesn't get explored as often as it should. Telescience is another strong point of mine, I enjoy doing it and it's a damn shame some people will never touch in their time playing this game. Despite this, I don't believe in "spoon feeding" this information to people, since half the fun comes from the experimentation and the pride that comes with learning new skills.

I also have ample experience playing antag roles such as traitor, ling and nuclear operative, I know how frustrating it can be not knowing how to do these and worrying about potentially messing things up for other operatives and the like.. While I don't play silicon roles too frequently, I still have enough experience in them to answer any questions or concerns surrounding them.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): None that I know of
While I haven't really played that much with you, Yigel is a pretty good person from the little that I do remember. I guess that means I should put a bolded yes here?
Aaa you should have told me you were applying! Yes.
I saw him cover medbay to the test chamber in blackpowder in one hell foam. I presume that constitutes astute knowledge of the game. (Also a pretty smart guy from what I remember talking with him.) Yeah.