Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wormholes
Currently, wormholes will only work as long as they're spawned in the pod hangar. When spawned in open space or any other type of terrain, your pod will just sail over them.
I reverted a change I made to the code that may SOMEHOW have been to blame. The medal code for Jimi Heselden is/was in the sound code because there was an Entering proc for moving into a different type of tile that it could piggyback off of in an appallingly inspiration display of lazy code. I tried to clean it up by moving it to the actual file for turfs and stuff except maybe that's what broke wormholes???

Basically if this is fixed after the next hourly build, you know that it was broken by the world's dumbest possible thing.
Daeren Wrote:I reverted a change I made to the code that may SOMEHOW have been to blame. The medal code for Jimi Heselden is/was in the sound code because there was an Entering proc for moving into a different type of tile that it could piggyback off of in an appallingly inspiration display of lazy code. I tried to clean it up by moving it to the actual file for turfs and stuff except maybe that's what broke wormholes???

Basically if this is fixed after the next hourly build, you know that it was broken by the world's dumbest possible thing.
Its byond code, its already the dumbest thing possible, you can't get it much dumber