Mentor application
Usual Character Name: Woodrow Hirleman
BYOND Username: kustridaren
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: utc +1 when i got time to play and feel for playing

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):My reason for application is the game round can be confusing for new players and messy. I want to help peopel who are new to the game. When i started playing space station 13 it was confused at first how the perspective of the game and gameplay basic and you feel like you werent a part of the game/ never would understand the game. But now i know how things work and i feel im more in the game than when i first started with it.. like jobs.A good beginner job is janitor or the cargo bay or chaplin as long it isen't with vampires. because they are not so important and easy to learn both by gameplay and how to play as those jobs. like how to move and how to interact with objects and some peopel are frioendly and might sow them how to play as the specifik job . I also know other fun stuff like chemistry recipe and how to play as engineer and a littel as traitor and as nuclear ops. as nuclear ops you should try to get the captains disk and bring it to the nuclear bomb. as traitor you should try to kill all/sabotage the station.I know a littel spevial trick like hotwire the engine and then you can give peopel an electric shock. I also know how the rounds is played like nuke. Where the captain got a disk that the nanotrasen want to be able to blow up the station. or secret which are a random gamemode so you don't know what to expect.or wizard where there is a wizard who got magic and trying to ruin the station.I also know the station where every area is of it is like bar , medbay , engineering , security, hop's office.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I have never been banned from any server
Im wondering does capital letters matter in my byond username because my K is capital in my byond username
Since your key barely rings a bell for me, I feel I must ask: have you been playing the game actively for the minimum of 3 months required before applying for a mentor? Remember that lying about this is not appreciated.
Yes i have played more than 3 months (Sep 21 2014) and actively on some servers that i fell for playing . But mostly i playing goon
I've never seen you prior than 2 days ago where I watched you push a man out of of an airlock. Then I saw you as a spinning corpse. I can't really say anything about your possible knowledge of the game since I've never seen you before in my life of playing the game.
I don't think I've ever seen you around?
Something about your name rings a bell, but that bell isn't making a single noise. I've got nothing, here.
I've seen you around but I've never really interacted with you. I think I bombed you once.
Ali0en Wrote:I've seen you around but I've never really interacted with you. I think I bombed you once.

Did you bomb the genetics ?because someone bombed genetics whn i was traitor too all i remember wass a fss then *BOOM* and a big smoking hole
I honestly have no idea who you are and have not personally seen you around enough to really have an opinion/anecdote about you.

It seems a fair amount of people feel the same way.
I think the only time i saw you is when you kept responding to my PDA spoofs. You either don't play actively enough or haven't really been noteworthy, try to speak up and get out into the community more i guess.
thehman03 Wrote:I think the only time i saw you is when you kept responding to my PDA spoofs. You either don't play actively enough or haven't really been noteworthy, try to speak up and get out into the community more i guess.
I will try to.
Denied. Feel free to reapply when you've gained some reputation, though!