Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matching space helmet for the Captain
Since space helmets are now necessary for maximizing spacewalking efficiency, it's a shame that I have to grab a normal space helmet that flies completely in the face of the kickass green color coordination that the Captain's gear has. This should be fixed.
I tried to stay in the color palette.
[Image: XZSwJia.png][Image: 9QaBj7I.png][Image: TRvVWoB.png][Image: BQrJlv6.png][Image: kTbFUha.png]
[Image: YU9tSTr.png]
You should be able to attach the captains hat onto any space helmet
or even any helmet at all.
make the captain, detective, and hos hats count as space helmets, sans armor bonus. there's no reason in the world we should be forced to look like rubbish just to go out into space when we got these cool ass hats
Guess I was too tired last night to show the helmet with the suit.
[Image: 8RL4Gmi.png][Image: dG2Xmzw.png][Image: K2Q8HoJ.png][Image: V1ACIMo.png][Image: AMT6b1g.png]
UrsulaMejor Wrote:make the captain, detective, and hos hats count as space helmets, sans armor bonus. there's no reason in the world we should be forced to look like rubbish just to go out into space when we got these cool ass hats

I love the Captain Spacesuit, hat and gas mask look. It's really cool
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:Guess I was too tired last night to show the helmet with the suit.
[Image: 8RL4Gmi.png][Image: dG2Xmzw.png][Image: K2Q8HoJ.png][Image: V1ACIMo.png][Image: AMT6b1g.png]

cool, ninja turtle captain, I like it.
BeardedElectron Wrote:
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:Guess I was too tired last night to show the helmet with the suit.

cool, ninja turtle captain, I like it.

It kind of makes the captain look like a swamp monster,it looks pretty neat though.
UrsulaMejor Wrote:make the captain, detective, and hos hats count as space helmets, sans armor bonus. there's no reason in the world we should be forced to look like rubbish just to go out into space when we got these cool ass hats

Stomping on your hat cracks the emergency O2 tank in the brim, allowing you to spacewalk with your doff of choice.
You people forgot about the Solarium Reward suit.
Bringing this back, and also heartily approving of the provided sprites.
Psst... quite a few of the hats mentioned in this topic are already spaceworthy.
I still think the full suit should count as having a gas mask on. I might actually wear a helmet when I'm not killing people then.
And here I was expecting the captain's space helmet to be a normal grey space helmet with the Captain's Hat attached to the top.