Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPRITE REQUEST: Gang Tags
[Image: QOKvz.png]
Clarks Wrote:[Image: QOKvz.png]
RATTLE ME BONES!
I don't know how this fits but my attempt at a cluwne with sunglasses.

http://i.imgur.com/tf8pA.png
Bloody Hand
[Image: 1EjNx.png]

George Melons' Gang!
[Image: DfB0Y.png]
Pack of ten tags coming right up!

[Image: tagsR1.png]

First one is supposed to spell GOON but it looks more like GM...obvious middle finger, HONK and a horn behind it, looks clearer on darker background. Classic fake moustache and glasses, GT that stands for Grey Tide, turban guy, fucked up smilie, RED STAR, flame and bad security.
[Image: SJ42i.png]
I am SHOCKED there are no tags of a severed butt yet. Come on guys this is horrible!
[Image: Z8YCp.png] [Image: JAmiI.png] [Image: E4XbY.png] [Image: ZEp0r.png]

[Image: qQ9mp.png] [Image: A4V0D.png] [Image: kxSHi.png] [Image: 0AfbI.png]
There needs to be some Discount Dan's related tags.
Looking at present tags and my own works submitted earlier...yeah, mine are way off the style that's gotten standardized.

SO! I made some more!

[Image: TagsR2.png]

Fleur-de-lis, shooting star, turban man, detective (make a gang that's a detective agency! investigate murders by other gangs!), bloody baton, COMMIES, S(yndicate) and someone wanted to Seymour Butts
[Image: a3lleCK.png]

1. Terminator skull and crossed stun rods with red splash
2. Warriors tag with yellow splash
3. Green Rook with pink splash
4. Explodey guy
5. Splatter Punks tag with green splash
I've made some, but didn't realize that splashes had fallen into favor.
Bad borgs, Bad borgs 2, Conservative crime squad, Liberal crime squad, A skull, A somewhat more drippy skull, Hakz, Medz, Syndicate fo life, Cross, An upside-down cross, Crossbones.
[Image: grafittibadborgs.png][Image: grafittibadborgs2.png][Image: grafitticcs.png][Image: grafittilcs.png][Image: grafittiskull.png][Image: grafittidrippyskull.png][Image: grafittihakz.png][Image: grafittimedz.png][Image: grafittisyndiefolife.png][Image: grafittithecross.png][Image: grafittiupsidedowncross.png][Image: grafittixbones.png]
Next I'll try making some with that splash effect!
Pudsters, another flaming singularity, Fawkes mask, V sign, Valkyr with splash, Regular valkyr, Knob on top of a wizards staff with splash.
[Image: grafitti2pud.png][Image: grafitti2sing.png][Image: grafitti2vmask.png][Image: grafitti2v.png][Image: grafitti2valkyrsplash.png][Image: grafitti2valkyr.png][Image: grafitti2wizardsknob.png]
Wasn't that many with splashes now that I think about it, but it'll have to do for tonight.
I really gotta figure out how to edit my posts, but here's some more!
Obey the tricorn, sec stunner, sec flash, sec glasses, sec shackles, sec baton.
[Image: grafitti3obeycap.png][Image: grafitti3sec2.png][Image: grafitti3sec3.png][Image: grafitti3sec4.png][Image: grafitti3sec5.png][Image: grafitti3sec.png]
How about a camel gang tag?