Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix the dirty vest?
This happens with b-ball jerseys and the dirty vest. It's not really game-breaking or important to anything, really, but it looks ugly and I'd rather it get fixed.

[Image: eb7IOSN.png]
[Image: aPkNB47.png]

But actually this looks really weird and could probably use a fix.
[Image: dVxwjSF.png]
[Image: xXBQyRy.png]

Basically the side view sprite is broke, the arms are invisible except for the hands.

Let me know if someone from staff could easily fix this, if not I'll just simply put arms on the sprite and hand it off to whoever can upload it to the server.
this is due to how human sprites are built and the best fix would probably be a flag for the item being sleeveless which would cause the clothing icon update code to build it with arms above the clothes

unfortunately working with that code is quite a PITA and a "fix" on the sprite side would break other things (losing an arm would look REALLY WEIRD)
Ah.. See, I know nothing about SS13 code lol. Just thought you could simply resprite. Thanks for letting me know though.
I understand that it could be an effort to fix, but it wouldn't be impossible since I think Baystation also has dismembering, and they work fine with sleeveless clothes. I think that fixing this, even if it might require a bit of cleanup, would be worth it. I would like to see more interesting sleeveless clothing on the station.