Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChemiCompiler
If the admins think that this is too secret-y a subject, just delete the thread, it's fine smile

In any case, could I get a hint on the new ChemiCompiler's use? How to get it to work the way I would want it to is way to much to ask, but just what it does seems like a little less risky to know.
Macman1223 Wrote:what [the chemicompiler] does seems like a little less risky to know.
It makes a loud boom.
Well, your first biggest hint is in the name of the device. A ChemiCompiler. A compiler of chems.
What I posted on Reddit:
The chemicompiler uses a variant of brainfuck. It has 15 commands. ~ compiles the code so it can't be read. It has 5 variables. >/< and +/- increase and decrease certain variables. One of those variables can be pushed to different variables to set input, output and such. It can have 10 beakers in it that can be used as sources and targets, but it also has 3 more usable targets. It can heat/cool, mix reagents between the 10 beakers, make pills and vials.
NoscopeToolbox Wrote:What I posted on Reddit:
The chemicompiler uses a variant of brainfuck. It has 15 commands. ~ compiles the code so it can't be read. It has 5 variables. >/< and +/- increase and decrease certain variables. One of those variables can be pushed to different variables to set input, output and such. It can have 10 beakers in it that can be used as sources and targets, but it also has 3 more usable targets. It can heat/cool, mix reagents between the 10 beakers, make pills and vials.

Wow fuck you, You just ruined one of the most dangerous secrets and made it so the people who worked hard to figure it out kinda useless because guess WHAT, THERE WAS NO POINT TO TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT ONCE YOU TELL EVERY FUCKING NERD HOW TO USE IT
pizzatiger Wrote:

Wow fuck you, You just ruined one of the most dangerous secrets and made it so the people who worked hard to figure it out kinda useless because guess WHAT, THERE WAS NO POINT TO TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT ONCE YOU TELL EVERY FUCKING NERD HOW TO USE IT

Ownd nerd

Weren't you banned like, eons ago
cgrn10 Wrote:

Weren't you banned like, eons ago

2 months.

Also, I don't know why you're getting so ridicously mad over this, pizzatiger. I didnt even say what the rest of the commands were. Seriously, chill it mate.
pizzatiger Wrote:Wow fuck you, You just ruined one of the most dangerous secrets and made it so the people who worked hard to figure it out kinda useless because guess WHAT, THERE WAS NO POINT TO TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT ONCE YOU TELL EVERY FUCKING NERD HOW TO USE IT

[Image: attachment.php?s=5d07f3842a5935bc45f5bb5...1369015332]
They've still gotta learn brainfuck, dude. Brainfuck.
seriously though I think it was written in brainfuck so that the difficult part was learning to use it, not figuring out how to get started.
pizzatiger Wrote:Wow fuck you, You just ruined one of the most dangerous secrets and made it so the people who worked hard to figure it out kinda useless because guess WHAT, THERE WAS NO POINT TO TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT ONCE YOU TELL EVERY FUCKING NERD HOW TO USE IT
Knowledge is power, now everyone has the power.
[Image: th?id=HN.608025227588141193&pid=15.1&P=0]
Dabir Wrote:They've still gotta learn brainfuck, dude. Brainfuck.

Brainfuck is easy + is 1 ++ is 2. Super simple!!
pizzatiger Wrote:

chill, man
pizzatiger Wrote:

GRRRR I AM MAD AT THINGS