Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ectoplasmoleic Goggles causes Genetics Computers to Lag
What the title says. A body came in to genetics with them on, so I decided to try them out while the owner was being cloned. Everything was fine at first, but after an amount of time I was unable to do anything in the genetics computers. Nothing would load at all or ever when clicked, but I could close the window and reopen it. The window would reopen to whatever option I had clicked. When I took the goggles off, this stopped. When I put them back on, this started happening again.

So yeah, the Ghost-Seeing goggles cause lag. I suppose this isn't surprising. What's odd is that this only seemed to affect operations within computer windows, as everything else seemed lag free.

It could have just been an odd situation, and the goggles are so rare that this doesn't really matter, so do what you want with this info.
Just came here to say when I saw the title I double checked if I was reading the Daily Mail or not.
Marquesas Wrote:Just came here to say when I saw the title I double checked if I was reading the Daily Mail or not.

Ectoplasmoleic goggles let me marry my true love, the ghost Hitler