Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNA scramblers still use old appearance settings
As a Syndicate Operative I tried going incognito and tried to blend in with the crew, but using the DNA scrambler randomized my appearance the way it did before Tobba updated appearance randomization on Nov. 30th. It still uses details instead of just changing your hair/haircolour (as randomizing does now).

This resulted in some wacky neon hair mishaps where I turned into green haired lady with a pink half afro upon scrambling my DNA, which screams "Randomized appearance", and not "Inconspicuous Crewmember". I've noticed undercover nuke ops as a crewmember as well, because they're the only assistants running around with mismatched hair/details.
Yeah, I noticed this too, generally though people don't look very closely at me, I can get away with wearing a wrestling belt as an OP assistant doing stupid assistant like things and carrying around gimmick items like gnome chompski, usually I ferret the disk away for safe keeping... should someone start ruining my benign fun I make sure to ruin every ones with a nuke. :downs:

Anyway, still should fix that, as comical as it is. :