Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Station Was Not Abandoned
If the round ends without the station being destroyed or the shuttle being called, the station shouldn't reset for next round. The crew still should, maybe change all corpses into those skeletons you see in some telesci areas.
I do not think it would be a good idea, especially if the crew survives a syndie round and ditches all of their weapons in a bush right before the round resets.
I love this idea, kind of a mini disaster round. Guns in bushes are just part of the fun.
The merit of this idea is completely irrelevant. There are so many technical problems with this on top of BYOND that we cannot effectively consider it.
Dang, really? That's a shame.
The only way this could even be feasible is if there was a round type consisting of skeletons and cobwebs that was triggered if the round ends a certain way. Sort of like disaster round.

No explosions or stored items.
Marquesas Wrote:The merit of this idea is completely irrelevant. There are so many technical problems with this on top of BYOND that we cannot effectively consider it.
I support this idea, if not for any other reason than it might make marquesas commit sudoku in the process of implementing it.
I looked up commit sudoku on the internet.

Aside from being a really dumb joke, I found this

http://iamarg.com/2013/02/06/sudoku/

That said I don't particularly care for the suggestion either way.

If crossround grudging is bad, saving rounds over time makes things confusing because technically it's still part of the other round.

Also the amount of lag this would probably cause.