Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove/change MINDSWAP
It is seriously shit right now. Every round is getting messed up when one geneticist gets this and swaps everyone around repeatedly for the entire game. This absolutely destroys antagonists at the tip of a hat, and usually you just end up in a dead body.

This thing is too powerful for geneticists. I seriously think it should either be a spell or remain limited to the mind swap machine.
I agree it is ruining rounds for antags. I suggest making it a wizard spell or making it a artifact.

Or remove cause it's a dumb idea IMO and is more annoying then interesting
Or make it a temporary change? like for 5 minutes you are a different person, then you change back
5 minutes is a lot of time. 5 seconds is still too much. This thing is far too powerful to be accessible by non-antags every round with how little effort it takes to get. Honestly it's worse than quark plasma.
Maybe make it a whole new antagonist? The mindswapper.
salix_catus Wrote:Or make it a temporary change? like for 5 minutes you are a different person, then you change back

Or you get swapped with a corpse and are dead for the rest of the round as it does not switch you back. I ruined an antags round as a limbless corpse with this shit.

Dear admin gods, excise the cancer from our 2d fart game.
This is gone come next build.