Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Teeth to player characters
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:Syndicate erebite dentures.

enough said.

When he said 'Gold teeth, maux teeth...' the first thing I thought of.....

Pubs Mcgee is a miner.
Pubs Mcgee has his teeth removed by Doctor Joe!
Pubs Mcgee crafts erebite teeth!
Pubs Mcgee pushes down and farts on shitcurity Steve!
Steve attacks Pubs Mcgee in the head with the harm baton
BOOM!
Silvercloud29 Wrote:
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:Syndicate erebite dentures.

enough said.

When he said 'Gold teeth, maux teeth...' the first thing I thought of.....

Pubs Mcgee is a miner.
Pubs Mcgee has his teeth removed by Doctor Joe!
Pubs Mcgee crafts erebite teeth!
Pubs Mcgee pushes down and farts on shitcurity Steve!
Steve attacks Pubs Mcgee in the head with the harm baton
BOOM!

This was definitely not one of the primary reasons for me suggesting this idea, I definitely do not condone about spontaniously blowing up anyone who attacks me, erebite is not an awesome mineral which can be used in the most awesome types of construction. Erebite space is a myth. Erebite is not love, erebite is not life.
Bumping for teeth
Bumping this thread because teeth are fun.
At least no one suggested meth mouth, which is the grossest thing ever.

I don't care about no traitor pulling teeth out, meth mouth is probably the grossest teeth related thing ever.
I think teeth would be an unnecessary step towards Dwarf Fortress-esque levels of complexity without being anything more than a silly gimmick, and that they wouldn't be worth the time it takes to code them.
Walrus Wrote:I think teeth would be an unnecessary step towards Dwarf Fortress-esque levels of complexity without being anything more than a silly gimmick, and that they wouldn't be worth the time it takes to code them.

How else am I supposed to live out my fantasy as a Legendary Space Biter?

Seriously though, it doesn't have to be a 'Urist Olol punches Hul Sakist in the Third Upper Left Tooth' thing. Just make them a single entity or whatever.
On that note, have you ever seen a cloud of teeth fly from something hit in the jaw in Dwarf Fortress? Little letters go flying everywhere.

But yeah, if teeth are added they need to be a single entity. Giving everyone 20 something little objects of minor importance probably would not help with the lag.
atomic1fire Wrote:At least no one suggested meth mouth, which is the grossest thing ever.

I don't care about no traitor pulling teeth out, meth mouth is probably the grossest teeth related thing ever.

Hold pliers in your active hand, target the head, instant torture. What's not to love?
pretty cool idea with loads of potential for forensics