Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the shuttle is called due to mass fatalities....
There should be a few NPC nanotrasen operatives on board. That way traitors on killing sprees have something to do for the last few minutes of the round.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:There should be a few NPC nanotrasen operatives on board. That way traitors on killing sprees have something to do for the last few minutes of the round.
They made their bed, let them sleep in it.
If you want something to do when you rampage and you can't find anybody roaming the halls then start hunting down the smart people who are travelling through maint tunnels and holding off in defendable parts of the station.
it's your own fault your bored, so no? if you want to murder people on the escape shuttle then don't kill everyone on the station before it comes!
I'm saying no as well. You killed everyone, deal with it.
If you have mindslaves, at that point you should double cross your mindslaves and open fire on all of them.

That would be the most theatrical option and give your ghost audience something to watch.
atomic1fire Wrote:If you have mindslaves, at that point you should double cross your mindslaves and open fire on all of them.

That would be the most theatrical option and give your ghost audience something to watch.

What, no. You tell each of your mindslaves to arm up and go to different parts of the station, then you command them all to head towards a mutual area and to kill each other.

I did that once while watching from a floor closet vantage point and nearly died when the chemist mindslave unleashed a hellfoam.

Highly reccomend.
I agree with every reply, you're not going to be rewarded for rampaging.
Frank_Stein Wrote:
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:There should be a few NPC nanotrasen operatives on board. That way traitors on killing sprees have something to do for the last few minutes of the round.
They made their bed, let them sleep in it.
Ok what I'm trying to say is hijacking the shuttle shouldnt be that simple
Hijacking is never simple. You have to kill everyone or get rid of all tools and block off the shuttle in advance.
Retarded idea: Why not have a few ghosts be respawned as Nanotrasen Operative in the arrival shuttle?
Amuys Wrote:Retarded idea: Why not have a few ghosts be respawned as Nanotrasen Operative in the arrival shuttle?
They'd immediately know whose guilty of the rampage.