Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket after death
You can ticket after death.
To replicate, have the ticket reason up just before you die when you push up daisies you can still press enter. The PDA must be in your pocket or belt.

http://goonhub.com/tickets/12687
This was ticketing incident. The RIP ME part was posthumously.
I could see how this could be abused. Then again this is rather hilarious.
I remember the first time I csabered a captain, just to have his dead body ticket me for murder. This is too hilarious to fix unless it's abused, to be honest.
Marquesas Wrote:I remember the first time I csabered a captain, just to have his dead body ticket me for murder. This is too hilarious to fix unless it's abused, to be honest.

Yes, well now that it's on the forum, I'm sure it will be abused. (not by me though) v
It really can't be effectively abused, as by the time you can write a ticket the antag can either see and destroy it or someone has to find you and by extension it.
Sam Guivene Wrote:It really can't be effectively abused, as by the time you can write a ticket the antag can either see and destroy it or someone has to find you and by extension it.

fair point, if the antag is stupid enough to leave it there then the ghost is worthy of their revenge by proxy.
Feature!
Feature.