Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clownin aint easy
spawned as a traitor clown. got the new revolvers and managed to kill myself twice with them while walking around the station with them. clownin aint easy.
It's because of karma, you should have gotten the clown car. crossarms
At least they should no longer kill you for trying to put them in a full backpack.

Those things have hair triggers.
And at least they don't put them in surplus crates with no indication of their true nature anymore. :T
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:And at least they don't put them in surplus crates with no indication of their true nature anymore. :T
:downsgun:
I had totally forgot they would end up in surplus crates too... then a bunch of traitors killed themselves with an unmarked revolver...
Oops.
Spy_Guy Wrote:
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:And at least they don't put them in surplus crates with no indication of their true nature anymore. :T
I had totally forgot they would end up in surplus crates too... then a bunch of traitors killed themselves with an unmarked revolver...
Oops.

This is the greatest thing ever, why would anybody remove that. WHY.
Because, hilarious as it may be, it's sort of an unnecessary slap in the face. Only the slap is a bullet. Being fired at your face. Metaphors.
Spy_Guy Wrote:
Oops.

dont change a thing