Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synthrubber coated walls
Since synthrubber is already a wire thing, why not make it something you can coat walls with.

Base the recipe on oil, but maybe give mechanics a beaker or container for some reason.

Being thrown into a synthrubber coated wall will do "less damage" than being thrown into anything else.

e.g Build stuff to shoot people from, slow down their impact with rubber coated walls.

Create crazy cargo belt style systems in space by launching people in directions without killing them.

Also use the workbench to infuse it into the metal and create rubber walls and bouncy floor tiles. (which do nothing but give the moonshoe animation when stepped on)

Yes/no?
Make rubber bullets with this. I approve. Also rubber shrapnel bombs.
Maybe a clown car would just bounce off instead of spewing its passengers
just tried to make a synthrubber jump suit and it told me it was the wrong type of material, why give me the option to make it a fabric if I can't use it? confused
rulib Wrote:Maybe a clown car would just bounce off instead of spewing its passengers

a rubber padded cell to throw the cluwnes in to fight to the death for spaceacilin, manitol, mutadone, halpridol and the ultimate prize cloning! or you know.. lock some loonies in it or something, I'm all for synth rubber walls and jumpsuits! (I can imagine it now, shock resistant jump suit, it's brilliant!)