Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gibbing and Colorful Reagent
To preface: A lesser known use for Colorful Reagent is that, upon being injected, it changes your blood color.

So one round, a few days ago, I injected myself with colorful reagent, bled everywhere, and made my way to the chapel for a artistic bible fart. Upon gibbing, I found that, regardless of blood color, gibs will always be red.

So this is a simple request to make gibs match blood color, unless that's a pain in the ass thing to do from a coding perspective.
Mageziya Wrote:To preface: A lesser known use for Colorful Reagent is that, upon being injected, it changes your blood color.

So one round, a few days ago, I injected myself with colorful reagent, bled everywhere, and made my way to the chapel for a artistic bible fart. Upon gibbing, I found that, regardless of blood color, gibs will always be red.

So this is a simple request to make gibs match blood color, unless that's a pain in the ass thing to do from a coding perspective.
This Please, I found this out when I owlgibbed, all my gore was still red, why can't we at least have whatever the blood color gibs at a minimum. Please?
This is awesome and fairly easy to do. Just need to do a greyscale version of the gibs sprites and colorize it with the new BYOND color stuff. Ima go do this.
Thank you!
magic mountain Wrote:This is awesome and fairly easy to do. Just need to do a greyscale version of the gibs sprites and colorize it with the new BYOND color stuff. Ima go do this.

Goonsever, always working on the most important and sophisticated features SS13 has to offer.
Oh I actually meant to do this ages ago, oops