Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Urs Dungeon - 1 and 2
[Image: be81e4b6be.png]

Hey guys, Urs Dungeon One has been beaten, and that means it's being retired. Congratulations to Coupon Lan and Geoff Goldman, both of whom made it all the way to level four, and the latter of whom won and unleashed the ultimate prize upon the station. Both of you will be going in the hall of fame, to be appear in Urs Dungeon 2.

Speaking of which, I'm currently in the design process of that now! Urs Dungeon ran for a measly 2 days across 4 rounds, but Urs Dungeon 2 will be TWICE AS BIG! I hope you're looking forward to it! I know I am :] if things stay on schedule it should be done next Saturday.

I'm looking for feedback on Urs Dungeon 1, so if you participated, please feel free to give any comments/concerns/compliments you happen to have here! Anything Urs Dungeon 1 related is up for discussion here, but please do not suggest new puzzles for Urs Dungeon 2 here. Half the fun in this is feeling like it was my idea, so I won't be using any ideas you leave here unless they're something like "in the darkness puzzle, it would have been nice to have hints. If you do another (I am), that'd be really cool"
more like dork don geon.
If only that picture could show how many dorks died on the part with the wendigos and the abyss
Update: Powered by a few too many mochas, tea, and about a liter of coke, Urs Dungeon II is fully designed 3 days ahead of schedule and it is amazing and I can't fucking wait for you guys to die in it.

Some stats:
- Urs Dungeon II is 3 times bigger than Urs Dungeon I by volume
- Urs Dungeon II is 2 times bigger than Urs Dungeon I by level
- Urs Dungeon II is 10 times bigger than Urs Dungeon I by difficulty
- Urs Dungeon II is 10000 times bigger that Urs Dungeon I by how excited I am
UrsulaMejor Wrote:Update: Powered by a few too many mochas, tea, and about a liter of coke, Urs Dungeon II is fully designed 3 days ahead of schedule and it is amazing and I can't fucking wait for you guys to die in it.

Some stats:
- Urs Dungeon II is 3 times bigger than Urs Dungeon I by volume
- Urs Dungeon II is 2 times bigger than Urs Dungeon I by level
- Urs Dungeon II is 10 times bigger than Urs Dungeon I by difficulty
- Urs Dungeon II is 10000 times bigger that Urs Dungeon I by how excited I am
Coke is a proper noun unless referring to the improper noun that is the shortened form of the word "cocaine".

Considering how good your grammar was in that I'm going to assume this wasn't a mistake and you were saying that you did 1 liter of cocaine.

Ursula you have a problem.
you should have seen the first draft where I accidentally typed "I took a liter of cock"
UrsulaMejor Wrote:you should have seen the first draft where I accidentally typed "I took a liter of cock"

the white man once again successfully revises history Argh!
I will just put my post from the "Best Moments" thread here.
Spy_Guy Wrote:
Megapaco Wrote:So uh we did a dungeon and this happened

Geoff Goldman [145.9] exclaims, "I AM GEOFF GOLDMAN!"

Geoff Goldman [145.9] exclaims, "THE MOST ROBUST MAN WHO EVER LIVED!"

Geoff Goldman [145.9] exclaims, "TIME TO UNLEASH MY TRUE POWER!"

Geoff Goldman [145.9] exclaims, "ASHES TO ASHES!"

After the last sentence was spoken the station blew up and everyone gibbed.

ADMIN LOG: Explosion with power 4.38013e+06 in area Chapel (191,177,1)

oh fuck no!

I've provided Urs with the strictest directive to ensure the next dungon is not as easy as the first one.
Only the most battle-hardened, PTSD-infused, meth-addled spaceman will get their hands on that prize.
Hooray! I observed some folks dying in the dunge and it looked fun. I'll have to make sure I actually play Urs2.
I'm glad Geoff did it. I considered myself helpful by acting as some kind of mine canary and demonstrating the danger present in the traps.
I was the first to go through the dungeon as a bug-tester. Glad to see that my unpracticed flailing around paid off in some regard.

What were the other two rewards, out of curiosity?
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:I was the first to go through the dungeon as a bug-tester. Glad to see that my unpracticed flailing around paid off in some regard.

What were the other two rewards, out of curiosity?
clown car and antimatter bomb
If this was the dungeon thing that the admin spawned a portal in chapel for, I got quickly murdered by space bears when I went inside it after they made an announcement saying rude things about me. (apparently that was an automated message everyone got though) Doesn't matter though, I got to punch some space bears.
so what the fuck was with the room with the four switches where the door just seemed to open by itself after we fended off successive waves of harmless foam and vicious bears

I enjoyed it because it was the only room where I was remotely useful and helped to organise people, as opposed to the next room where I stumbled into the wrong crystal and electrocuted myself and 9 others
the funny thing about the bear puzzle is that in order to open the door you had to unpress the buttons after you pushed them.

cruel, I know, but at least unpressing them didn't spawn bears