Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Put stuff in your mouth - The PERFECT way to hide evidence!
The idea came to me after I watched some video of a man hiding a baggy full of coke in his mouth (and eventually swallowing it) to hide it from cops who were arresting him.

I suggest that we should be able to put small items (the ones who can fit in a pocket) in your mouth so that you can :

A) Have one extra emergency (more onto that later) slot to hide items in!

B) Hide stuff from those pesky security officers!

C)Accidentally swallow your precious items!

That's right: there are also downsides to putting, say, a c-saber in your mouth!

You obviously should have difficulties speaking with something in your mouth (slurred speech or completely unable to speak) and/or have a chance to accidentally (or intentionally) swallow what's in your mouth.

If you get punched/hit in the face there should be a 35% chance that you spit your item out OR a 15% chance that you swallow it.

Alternatively, you could type *spit to spit out whatever's in your mouth (you filthy animal) or *swallow to swallow it.

IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ACCIDENTALLY SWALLOW AN ITEM THAT ISN'T FOOD OR A PILL WITHOUT YOU HAVING THE MATTER EATER MUTATION (not on cooldown):

It shows up as a foreign object on a health analyzer and you need to get it removed via surgery OR drinking so much booze that you roll a 10% chance to vomit it back out per cycle of having the necessary quantity of alcohol to vomit normally.

If you do NOT get it out of there, you will start taking +5 BRUTE +5 TOX damage every 10 or 20 seconds after the object has been swallowed for at least a minute.
If what you swallowed is a beaker or any other container, all of its content should be fed to you.

However, if you do have Matter Eater (not on cooldown) and accidentally swallow the item while it's in your mouth, it would act as if you ate it and the item would be gone for good.

"But Winklabom, how DO we put an object in our mouth?"

While you are holding a small item in your active band, right click it and hit the "Put in mouth" command.

"How do you force somebody to spit an object out while they are under custody ?"

While they are cuffed and buckled to a chair/bed/whatever, aim for the head with the disarm intent.

It should take around about as long as it take to remove a piece of clothing/equipment from somebody.

"Can we put stuff in other people's mouths?"

I don't believe that we should be able to put non-food/edible items in other people's mouths just yet simply because it would give yet an other way to kill people by forcing them to swallow random stuff.

Obviously this is still a rough draft of my idea and there could be some better stuff added to it, so please share your thoughts.
What this brings to mind immediately:

Syndicate nuclear operatives hiding their cyanide pills in their mouth, like how it's actually supposed to work.

I fully support the idea of doing this.

If enough alcohol does it, then anything that would make someone vomit should expel the foreign object. So Calomel and Hunchback and Food Poisoning... pretty much anything along those lines. When all else fails, just CUT IT OUT. Combine the drunken suggestion with inadvisable hobo surgery. unsmigghh
Houka Wrote:Syndicate nuclear operatives hiding their cyanide pills in their mouth, like how it's actually supposed to work.
Captain hides disk in his mouth, accidentally swallows it.

syndicates proceed to get him super drunk
Readster Wrote:
Houka Wrote:Syndicate nuclear operatives hiding their cyanide pills in their mouth, like how it's actually supposed to work.
Captain hides disk in his mouth, accidentally swallows it.

syndicates proceed to get him super drunk
I've now gone from skeptical of this idea to support.
A+
Or they could cut his stomach open.
Ali0en Wrote:Or they could cut his stomach open.

With a c-saber and a chainsaw.

This idea just keeps sounding better.
swallowing an esword should give it a chance of turning it on. maybe if you get punched in the torso? it could give a random flavor message such as:

"The cylaume saber turns on and gores Traitor Joe from the inside! Holy shit!"

maybe the word "gores" could be randomly replaced with other synonyms.some examples i could think of include butchers, dissects, impales, gashes and punctures.

maybe it could do that if it's in your mouth too? like give it a percent chance of activating item on punch or s/t i dont know i am no coder
If it's something that can be activated, using *bite should activate it.
Contingency plan: Get an assistant to eat the disk, keep them on the station in a pod traveling around in circles at all times.
If this ever gets implemented, we could have Pica as a disease that would force people to randomly put their items/things on the floor in their mouths and swallow them with all the consequences that it could have.
Winklabom Wrote:If this ever gets implemented, we could have Pica as a disease that would force people to randomly put their items/things on the floor in their mouths and swallow them with all the consequences that it could have.
This is an amazing idea.
This idea is like the long-ago suggestion that spacemen should be able to hide things in their butts. except not terrible.
I fully support this welcome alternative (only in ss13 would butt-smuggling be suggested FIRST) and I like the possibly negative (rarely positive?) consequences that could be scripted in for certain objects.
I now want to store an armed mousetrap flashbomb in my mouth.
Infinite mouth storage?
Amuys Wrote:Infinite mouth storage?

Hamsterstation 13

(pouch-cheek mutation?)