Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NT-SO Uniform award suggestions
I was really sad that they nerfed and awesome achievement that gave you the incredibly swag blue command uniform that only the captain could use it...

So for a for a compensation, there is other awesome uniforms that are used for salvage round that could be used as awards for normal rounds too.
Like the HoS can get the NT-SO verison of his uniform if he wanted. or sec officers, etc.

Also, I was wondering if it was possible if the Captains Space Suit can be used for the NT-SO command uniform? It's really not that much to ask for.
Wait, are you saying the NT-SO command stuff can only be gotten by wearing the captain's outfit now? What was the point of that?
DyssalC Wrote:Wait, are you saying the NT-SO command stuff can only be gotten by wearing the captain's outfit now? What was the point of that?

To cut down confusion on everyone looking exactly like the Captain after being doused in a bucket of paint?
they even took away the really cool recolored turtleneck frown
Anticheese Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:Wait, are you saying the NT-SO command stuff can only be gotten by wearing the captain's outfit now? What was the point of that?

To cut down confusion on everyone looking exactly like the Captain after being doused in a bucket of paint?

People used to call me captain when my id CLEARY said "NT-SO admin officer" on it when I was being an ass as the HoP.