Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neptune's Pride 2 Interest check
Im in now, thanks guys.
Conor12 Wrote:insulting my ability to do things

I have around 6 Conor, conner, connor, konner, friends so it's pretty fun to do names with them.
An update on how the game is going:

[Image: kaS0sGp.png]
aw dang i missed this, tell me when there's a new game up
I now believe its a key strategy to focus on Conor in the beginning to avoid a celestial cleansing.
I have some pics of the whole armada of carriers sweeping through, but I'll wait until the game is over!
Me and CGN are having a nice back and forth right now. I never did anything to the guy, but he started to attack me frown
Well, one of the games is now over!

Moving my ships in
[Image: evUIBul.png]

Fighting Potatoes
[Image: dG4Nmxg.png]

The final blow to Ballus
[Image: 8cTMkfk.png]

Game over
[Image: xEA6JNv.png]
Silvercloud29 Wrote:Me and CGN are having a nice back and forth right now. I never did anything to the guy, but he started to attack me frown
It was part of the plan to begin with. That was some shitty excuse from you long shifts. It was just meant to happen.
And now that game is over, so who's playing this time?
Conor proving yet again that he is the literal antichrist.

e: Also I'm up for another game but I wont be poopsocking it nearly as much. In addition, are there any options for customizing the map layout (star distribution etc) at game creation? The map in the last one sucked balls.
Choices for customizing the map are as follows:
  1. Galaxy Type
    Random/circular/custom(which I can't be bothered to do and hardly changes anything)
  2. Star Scatter
    Random/Symetrical
    That's only of the starting planets we have not sure about the rest of the galaxy
  3. Starting Distance
    close/far/medium
  4. Stars per player
    8/16/24/32
Then there are customs maps where I have to write it out with grid coordinates which I can't be bothered to do because that would be hell.
Aight well, speaking purely for myself, the optimal settings would be: Random type, random scatter, medium/far distance and uhh 16/24 stars per player I guess.
I didn't die that's all that matters.
Well I'd hope for a small break before we start up another game.