Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neptune's Pride 2 Interest check
I've gone ahead and purchased the magical-ness. I need to know how many people are going to be playing before I create it, don't want to leave anyone out. So please just below say you'll be playing and I am going to start it at ~12:00 pm PST Sunday, I'll post the game name/pass all that shit here then.
I will be playing, but I will probably be sleeping around that time (3pm EST) I work night shift so I sleep during the day, it sucks. I will set an alarm or something to try and catch it, unless we can it around 2 or 3 PST (Around 5 or 6 my time)
Additionally, if you could please click create game and look at all the choices for each thing and tell me if you want anything changed for our game, I'll try to make sure I change that unless there is a huge split then I'll just leave it at normal.

Look forward to playing with you all!

Also Sliver, the game doesn't start until everyone is in, so it won't be a problem.
Darkness +scanning 2 would be cool
I'll join.

Some things you could do:

Random gates: Rare gates - 10% chance a star has a warp gate. Ships travelling between stars which each have a warp gate move three times faster. Very useful. Something to fight over.

Dark Galaxy: Enabled, you are totally blind to what's outside of your scanning range, have to play much more cautiously when exploring. Players should start with Scanning 2 so they can travel out.

Game Time Settings:
Double speed game: Production cycle hits every 12 hours, so people from different time zones will hopefully have a time they can be on for one of the production cycles. Also generally means you can do things faster.
Conor12 Wrote:I'll join.

Some things you could do:

Random gates: Rare gates - 10% chance a star has a warp gate. Ships travelling between stars which each have a warp gate move three times faster. Very useful. Something to fight over.

Dark Galaxy: Enabled, you are totally blind to what's outside of your scanning range, have to play much more cautiously when exploring. Players should start with Scanning 2 so they can travel out.

Game Time Settings:
Double speed game: Production cycle hits every 12 hours, so people from different time zones will hopefully have a time they can be on for one of the production cycles. Also generally means you can do things faster.

What about common gates but building a gate is expensive
pizzatiger Wrote:What about common gates but building a gate is expensive

Well with cheap gates, they cost 170-500 to buy. Not exactly "cheap" but you can get one or two in later turns. Not sure what the price is with expensive gates.
I'll join in as well
Expensive warp gates span from about 300$ on your capital, being the cheapest about, to 2000$ soooo
cgrn10 Wrote:Expensive warp gates span from about 300$ on your capital, being the cheapest about, to 2000$ soooo
Rough guess: It doubles the cost.
I am interested in this ever since I wrecked Conor that one time.
Wire Wrote:I am interested in this ever since I wrecked Conor that one time.

I won't even deny it. Argh!
Name, goonsay2015
pass, ames
7 spots for, Wire, Connor, Readster, Pizza, Silver, Ballus, and me
Forgot I could do this.
http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/5356325078827008
cgrn10 Wrote:Connor
Why.

Well, I'm in. Formal alliances are on. Production cycles kick in every 15 hours? Well this'll be crazy.