Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow people to control their heart-bee
People should me able to control their bee when they get killed by their heart popping out.
It could be used as a way for people that got initrobeedrilled to wait around until their corpse gets cloned,or royal initrobreedrilled people can just mess around and make honey.
(Something about dead people not allowed to have fun)
(something about people stinging their killer to death and not participating in pollination)
You could make people bees die a painful agonizing death from stinging things too much. Because their stinger breaks.

frown
Iatots Wrote:(something about people stinging their killer to death and not participating in pollination)
Bees are not very robust,if someone killed you they would probably be able to kill a bee

unless you are extremely unrobust that a bee is better than you
ebla Wrote:
Iatots Wrote:(something about people stinging their killer to death and not participating in pollination)
Bees are not very robust,if someone killed you they would probably be able to kill a bee

unless you are extremely unrobust that a bee is better than you

What if a bunch of bees attacked you at once though.

Goonswarm
What if the heart-bees injected blood with their stingers instead of venom, and the heart-bees try to help people who are losing blood because hearts... transport blood?
Zed Xionova Wrote:What if the heart-bees injected blood with their stingers instead of venom, and the heart-bees try to help people who are losing blood because hearts... transport blood?
Are you saying that they'll be...
DR. BEES!?
Someone call me? on a side note, I want to be able to transplant a brain into a space bee and strange reagent it for human controlled bees. why? the better question is why not.
I would resurrect people no other way.
But could you handle the indelible mark on your conscience that would involve dead bees to get the brains in in the first place?
Zed Xionova Wrote:But could you handle the indelible mark on your conscience that would involve dead bees to get the brains in in the first place?
Put the bee brain in human, dose it with strange reagent, bam. Clean conscience.
DyssalC Wrote:
Zed Xionova Wrote:But could you handle the indelible mark on your conscience that would involve dead bees to get the brains in in the first place?
Put the bee brain in human, dose it with strange reagent, bam. Clean conscience.
But then you've inflicted the curse of humanity on a poor innocent bee!