Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Code a forklift 2k14. With bonus new sprites.
[Image: fJgQHmA.png] [Image: Gsp4LWp.png]
[Image: 3U30Wnh.png][Image: 7uGZ3pd.png][Image: AkVAQIZ.png][Image: BWzIe9W.png] Working light.
[Image: t1FC031.png] Red light.
[Image: UFVjfAu.png] Sample crate. I can do the rest if this ever gets coded.

[Image: mQd5GN1.png]

Retire the MULE, code a forklift 2k14.
So long as it can still be used to run people over, or re-enact staplerfahren klaus when e-magged.

Seriously though, awesome sprite and way better than the MULE.
That looks way cool!
I'm all for the forklift, but keep a MULE around that beeps angrily at the forklifts.
Besides being able to recreate Staplerfahren Klaus as a traitor, I can also see a forklift being pretty darn useful for almost everyone. Half the time I try to transport a box, injured crewman, or locker, it gets knocked around, opened, and spilled by everyone else in the corridor and is annoying as heck. If there was some way to load a box or crewman onto the forks (maybe similar to putting someone on a surgery table) it would help ferry things around the station without constantly being pushed/manhandled.

Alternate idea: make a loader mech ala Aliens and give Robotics something else to do.
This has to be implemented.

There are simply no downsides to this!
Cue every person pushing you off to steal it.
Ali0en Wrote:Cue every person pushing you off to steal it.

This is a point in its favor. It means everyone wants one. So code in one for every department that uses crates often: Mining, QM, Botany, also nerds who like to fill rooms with bees
Yes. All of my yes.

Remember to buckle your seat belt so the grey hordes don't pull you out!
I say yes.

Also it would be even better if one person could stand on the forks when the safety wire is pulsed, for fork lift taxiing.
yes

forklift races 2014
So the sprite is going to bounce up and down like a clown car and give off a smoke particle effect, right? I mean it's nanotrasen, cheap bastards.
I coded a forklift in rev4407 about a month ago using the older sprites.

Then again this is my code we're talking about, probably not perfect.