Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow breathmasks to be fitted into other masks
Allowing you to wear other masks in space, because you attached a breathmask into it.
Many masks are novelties not intended to be worn, and horse masks, clown masks, and facehuggers (can't get them anymore) already act as internals if worn, seriously, its hilarious but it works.
Sam Guivene Wrote:Many masks are novelties not intended to be worn, and horse masks, clown masks, and facehuggers (can't get them anymore) already act as internals if worn, seriously, its hilarious but it works.

I know for a fact that the clown mask doesnt act as internals on gooncode. it does on other codebases. it is sad because It means a clown has to choose between the eternal shame of taking off his face or precious life giving oxygen.
Dr_Bee Wrote:
Sam Guivene Wrote:Many masks are novelties not intended to be worn, and horse masks, clown masks, and facehuggers (can't get them anymore) already act as internals if worn, seriously, its hilarious but it works.

I know for a fact that the clown mask doesnt act as internals on gooncode. it does on other codebases. it is sad because It means a clown has to choose between the eternal shame of taking off his face or precious life giving oxygen.
the choice is obvious, like the detective choosing between cig and gas mask
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Dr_Bee Wrote:

the choice is obvious, like the detective choosing between cig and gas mask

The detective can get pro-cigs with stuff like lexoran and omnizine in his cigs.
Floor_Tile Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:the choice is obvious, like the detective choosing between cig and gas mask

The detective can get pro-cigs with stuff like lexoran and omnizine in his cigs.

And the clown can get salbutamol dissolved in his bottles (either soda or pill) of meth.

Alternatively (And I am not being serious in the slightest, don't take this idea and run with it to make the thread another Bad Idea Thread): Make all clowns a sub-species of changeling that lost the ability to spit acid, sting, and absorb DNA, but still don't need to breathe (and can also turn into a monkey. Maybe clownspiders when it dies)
Let the clown huff out of balloons to survive.
No, the silly thing is that clowns wear masks, so why not be able to add o2 to them? Real clowns use face paint, so what's your point?
Frank_Stein Wrote:Let the clown huff out of balloons to survive.
I enjoy this suggestion
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
I enjoy this suggestion
As do I. It perfectly fits the style of ridiculousness that is Goon-SS13.

And, in traditional style of hijacking a good idea and tacking stupid ideas to the original idea that cause it to be ignored: Maybe allow helium to be inhaled this way? Maybe people that spawned as Clowns would be able to breathe helium instead of air?
Mageziya Wrote:
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
I enjoy this suggestion
As do I. It perfectly fits the style of ridiculousness that is Goon-SS13.

And, in traditional style of hijacking a good idea and tacking stupid ideas to the original idea that cause it to be ignored: Maybe allow helium to be inhaled this way? Maybe people that spawned as Clowns would be able to breathe helium instead of air?

Instead of having high pitched voices, maybe cluwnes who breath in or inject helium would be able to speak normally for the as long as the drug? remains in their system.

Cluwnes will use up all the helium trying to cry for help.
Inhaling helium should make you speak in comic sans.
Walrus Wrote:Inhaling helium should make you speak in comic sans.

Yes
atomic1fire Wrote:

Yes

I third this motion.
Sam Guivene Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:

Yes

I third this motion.

Okay, then we can add breath masks to face masks because it makes as much sense as slapping armor on a biosuit or something.