Vince Roby (Ranma814) Mentor Application
Usual Character Name: Vince Roby
BYOND Username: Ranma814
Recommended by (if applicable): Max Power (username unknown)
Times Available: Varied, typically 2:30-5:00 PM onward

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): I feel like by now I've gotten a good enough hang of the game and how to play that I can help others with a variety of things and as such felt like applying for mentorship. I can't say exactly how long I've been playing because I actually don't remember, but I'd say it's about a year or more by now. In that time I've gone through a few names (Jack Littler, Larj Stronkman, Cereal Chiller) and I've ruined their reputations by being shit, so for a long time I decided I'd just go random until I had a firm grip on how to play the game.

I typically play on G4 but sometimes I'll go to G3 if it's too quiet. I'm now familiar with a majority of the job-specific tasks such as setting up the engine, using computers, making cyborgs, modifying DNA and cloning, healing specific damage and setting up cryo, etc. and would like to pass on the knowledge whenever I am available. In the past, I've become verbally aggressive with people who stubbornly tout blatantly false information about the game and how to play it, at least regarding things I was 100% positive about. I've stopped doing that (unless they are actually disrupting things), and would like to say that I would never get aggressive with someone in mentorhelp PMs because they are trying to learn.

I can't say that I will be able to help with every question, as there are jobs that I do not take so often (Detective, for example) and do not know the specifics of every task, such as fingerprinting or blood testing, but I definitely intend to continue playing and continuing to learn, and in turn helping others looking to learn when they're in a bind. I hope you consider me for mentorship and that I can actually be as helpful as I hope to be.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): I liked the first two but after that it really took a dive. I've got a Shrek joke I like to tell that was on a snack box or something.
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Olive
Olive who?
Olive in a swamp!
*rimshot*

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): None that I know of.
Sorry, couldn't see an edit button and I forgot to include my timezone, GMT -4
I can say I vouched for him and he's overall a good player on the scene, BUT, not many people may know him as he can be quiet. Yes though.
I'd like to retract this as it occurs to me my activity is really sporadic and I find I will often just not play for extended periods if I really get into something else. Alternatively I will play this a lot and only want to play this for a few weeks at a time. Not really regular enough to warrant mentorship, I don't think.