Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bouncy Bombs
Because it's perfect for SS13 for some reason does not exist within it yet.

-looks like a fat grenade
-when it bursts (NOT explodes), it scatters several miniature bombs all over the place that bounce off of whatever they hit in random directions, doing minor BRUTE damage if they bounce off of a person
-a few seconds later, the mini-bombs explode with the force of syndicate pipe bombs
-the main bomb can have an examine message like, "The gambler's grenade. Releases a few miniature explosives when it bursts that bounce around wildly before exploding themselves."
-the mini-bombs can probably have a silly examine message like, "Awww, isn't that just the cutest little bomb you've ever- wait why are you wasting time examining this RUN YOU FOOL"

Comedy option: model the bomb after a banana that bursts into multiple exploding bananas

(why yes I do play a lot of Worms why do you ask)
I don't want any more dumb bombs
If MIRV bombs were going to be a thing they need to be something that's a pain in the ass to make and runs the risk of blowing up in your face as you put it together.
I want smart bombs
I want more dumb bombs
Amuys Wrote:I want smart bombs

I am a bomb made to blow up but I choose not to.
V12US Wrote:

If there were a sentient bomb as a telesci prize i would laugh so hard.

"Life is fleeting. Life is ephemeral. Life is meaningless. I am a bomb, made to explode, and yet, I do wish to die. Please, no!"
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Star_%28film%29
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
V12US Wrote:

If there were a sentient bomb as a telesci prize i would laugh so hard.

"Life is fleeting. Life is ephemeral. Life is meaningless. I am a bomb, made to explode, and yet, I do wish to die. Please, no!"
Just gonna drop this here

http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-1286
We need ass bombs, fuck canisters a butt will hold plasma, it's a gas too!