Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wizard Revamp (Extremely WIP) (Rough Draft)
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:I am less interested in killing people as wizard and more for being a nuisance, which at this point in time means cluwning everyone. We need more spells that work to that end to go alongside all the murdery rampage ones.
Yeah, more transformation and joke spells.

-turn crew into mice/roaches. Maybe stomp on em.
-Stunning spell that also paints people different colors. Literally paint the town red.
-Make things spin forever
-Turn peoples hands into fish
-A spell that curses them to spam the dance emote.
-100 puppies
Frank_Stein Wrote:
RAWK_LAWBSTAR Wrote:I am less interested in killing people as wizard and more for being a nuisance, which at this point in time means cluwning everyone. We need more spells that work to that end to go alongside all the murdery rampage ones.

-Stunning spell that also paints people different colors. Literally paint the town red.
-100 puppies

It would be a bitch and a half to balance, but if we could somehow fit Exploding Runes in there I'm sure that would be all sorts of fun.
Frank_Stein Wrote:

-100 puppies

Curse of the boogiebots!
Wizards use fireball and shocking grasp for a reason: they're the only really useful combat spells. The wizards that load up on joke spells like cluwne and rathen's tend to die pretty quickly.
Wizard needs more fun rampage spells.

Give him a spell that works like that disney fantasia short, where a bunch of brooms come to life.

I know wraith basically has the same thing but wizard could use a spell that turns ordinary objects into the station's worst nightmare.
BaneOfGiygas Wrote:Something else I should probably mention that is a huge turn-off in wizard rounds is the propensity of the wizards to purposefully not kill their targets so they can hold the station in an absolute hell for an hour or more as they murder everyone but the people they're supposed to be murdering. Some additional diversity in wizard objective types or even just changing it from "kill these specific people" to "kill this many dudes" would help prevent this, since watching antagonists drag out a round until they get bored while 70% of the station population is in deadchat is never fun, and wizards tend to be the most eager to induce this.

The last time I was wizard I couldn't kill two of my targets because they had fucked off into space and there is no way to find or get at them then
mozi Wrote:The last time I was wizard I couldn't kill two of my targets because they had fucked off into space and there is no way to find or get at them then

Sadly alot of people run to the pods and fuck off to space whenever they hear someone yell wizard over the radio
Make bull's charge leave a trail of space lube.