Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pee+snow = yellow snow
Make it happen
I was literally just about to suggest this.

Kind of weird now that I stop to think about it though, the suggestion, not the coincidence. It has the foul taste of a moldy mcrib sandwich for some reason.
There's pee flavored ice cream. This is far less weird. Go away if you're gonna start touting the "WEIRD SHIT HOLY FUCK" garbage.
Is snow a reagent, like the kind of reagent we can stuff a fire extinguisher with and make snowballs?

Otherwise there's fake snow that can be made with polyacrylic acid. I figure it might make some kind of sense for a recipe that involves welding fluid given that at it's base is hydrocarbons. Basically add water and get nontoxic not actually snow that resembles snow.

Funfact: It's also the stuff found in diapers.
woops: This is the actual fake snow powder. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_polyacrylate

Still made with polyacrylic acid, but it has sodium in it.
atomic1fire Wrote:Is snow a reagent, like the kind of reagent we can stuff a fire extinguisher with and make snowballs?

Otherwise there's fake snow that can be made with polyacrylic acid. I figure it might make some kind of sense for a recipe that involves welding fluid given that at it's base is hydrocarbons. Basically add water and get nontoxic not actually snow that resembles snow.

Funfact: It's also the stuff found in diapers.

Nope! I'm not really sure how a chemical reaction for snow would work, given that ice already exists, but it'd be neat!
atomic1fire Wrote:Is snow a reagent, like the kind of reagent we can stuff a fire extinguisher with and make snowballs?

Maybe if you put ice/very cold water into an extinguisher it sprays snow everywhere?
Maybe use Razor on ice to get snow. Stick it in a cone to get a snow cone. Add any regents for flavor.
No need to start thinking chemistry.
This could be simple as the following
1. Piss on the ground
2. Click on puddle with an active hand
3. If the puddle is above a snow tile, it will use the piss up and roll a yellow snowball
4. Throwing the yellow snowball at someone will incur a different message
Sundance throws the snowball at Steve Mc Queen. It bursts into a yellow miasma. HOW FOUL
How long before people start trying to get to the ice station zlevel for snowball fights.