Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
O, Spacemas Tree Y2K14!
Here's a little Tank Transfer Valve decoration for the tree!
[Image: 14455b088f.png]
It should explode when New Year's hits.
[Image: nyJ3tXu.png]
I have no idea if i did this right but here is my shitty contribution. It's the symbol of a shitty game platform you might recognize.

http://puu.sh/dqTpG/420c6e9671.png
file download
You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:
Krampus is coming to town!

He's making a list,
And checking it twice,
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Krampus is coming to cogstation!
He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake.
He knows when you've been bad or good,
So don't trait for goodness sake!

OH!...You better watch out, You better not cry
You better not pout, I'm Telling you why.
Krampus is coming to town.

He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake.
He knows when you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake!

OH!...You better watch out, You better not cry
You better not pout, I'm Telling you why.
Krampus is coming to town.

PS.
[Image: GCzOv4t.png]
I made a tiny Shambler. Colors are the same as the normal-sized sprite.

I also decided to attempt to make a mini version of the entire station. In 16x16. It's okay, but not great.
[Image: pvPGVjO.png]
Unfortunately, I only have access to MSpaint, so I can't make either image transparent.
Here they are with transparent backgrounds, Mageziya.

[Image: 2QzcGuf.png] [Image: ud8Fid5.png]
After realizing this requires 16x16 images I made a new nog bag; but GIMP only saves in xcf as far as I know and any converters add white background and BYOND only has 32x32 pixmaps. I would really appreciate it if somebody could get rid of the white background on this. [Image: hfNF7P6.png]
Bologna Prime Wrote:After realizing this requires 16x16 images I made a new nog bag; but GIMP only saves in xcf as far as I know and any converters add white background and BYOND only has 32x32 pixmaps. I would really appreciate it if somebody could get rid of the white background on this. [Image: hfNF7P6.png]
[Image: e2337beaf0.png] This didn't come out all that well because you had way too much white.

But, as a fellow GIMP user, I can help you: the option you want is not Save, you want Export. GIMP's save function is for storing projects for later, whereas Export is what lets you extract the whole thing and save it as a real image format.
SL the Pyro Wrote:
Bologna Prime Wrote:After realizing this requires 16x16 images I made a new nog bag; but GIMP only saves in xcf as far as I know and any converters add white background and BYOND only has 32x32 pixmaps. I would really appreciate it if somebody could get rid of the white background on this. [Image: hfNF7P6.png]
[Image: e2337beaf0.png] This didn't come out all that well because you had way too much white.

But, as a fellow GIMP user, I can help you: the option you want is not Save, you want Export. GIMP's save function is for storing projects for later, whereas Export is what lets you extract the whole thing and save it as a real image format.
Thank you very much, with this information I've been able to put the original image into PNG form without the white background. (Couldn't really see anything wrong with yours but it's good to be sure.)
[Image: cy24eHR.png]

thus concludes the nog saga
[Image: FksTtIo.png]
I made another little ornament. False Mustache.

[Image: FFaZwMY.png]
Here's a version with a little hangy dongle like ornaments have.

file downloads:
http://puu.sh/drqzn/8ef0812263.png
http://puu.sh/drqA8/240bce0b00.png
I have created a beautiful ornament for the tree.

[Image: 6e106ffc82.png]
I have also created a beautiful ornament for my real tree.

[Image: d0545d3302.jpg]
That is simply glorious.
[Image: Fij6RRT.png]
A horrifying cluwne bauble.
A buttbot.[Image: rzpGA9a.png?1]
I added an alpha channel to that sprite, if you're into that sorta thing i guess
[Image: MSd4dEC.png]