Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonkmin - LLJK 4 - 12/8/14 Approx 1:40 CST and Other Times
Admin name: Wonkmin
Server: LLJK 4: Europe Harder
Date/Time: 12/8/14 approx. 1:40 PM CST, 5/29/14 approx 10 AM CST, other times.
Synopsis: Wonkmin has repeatedly banned me for relatively minor crimes and been generally rude and unhelpful. At May 29th, I was banned for having a chat log exclusively composed of farts because I had not spoken that round. In the time since then, I have also been banned for the extremely minor infraction of turbo-slapping, an activity which many other players partake in fairly regularly. In both cases no warning was provided. While not obligatory, I do think that some of them could definitely have been shut down with at least one of those. Just today I received a half-hour ban for mentioning the fact that Wonkmin will ban you for farting. He has a history of being intentionally unhelpful in the past towards me in ways which are not directly punishment, but which, for example, resulted in lethally poisoned me with radiation. I have attempted to take this all in good humor, as the admins are known for Hilarious Japes and I am a dumb nerd who is often the butt of jokes, so I can accept that sort of thing in at least a generalized sense, but so regularly and so directly targeted, I start to become uncomfortable and it becomes a little bit distressing to have to watch adminwho so closely to see when I'm allowed to not talk in a round.
Log: I do not have these frown
Extra Information:
[Image: NZnKVQc.png]