Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Ass Windows
When you put a window pane inside a full tile window, whichever way that pane is facing makes that side invincible to people hitting it. Kinda fucking annoying.
I believe this is intentional, the admins have put this "glitch"to good use before in construction.
No I don't think it's intentional I think it's just a bug that has a good application. But in regular use it's really shitty to do.
Point taken
To counter this you throw the item at the window, instead of hitting the window with it.
Furbeh Wrote:To counter this you throw the item at the window, instead of hitting the window with it.

I know that that is possible, but most items don't have as much thrown force as they do hitting force.
Klayboxx Wrote:
Furbeh Wrote:To counter this you throw the item at the window, instead of hitting the window with it.

I know that that is possible, but most items don't have as much thrown force as they do hitting force.
if its really that annoying, go get some of that glass-melting chemical from chemistry.

Maybe it'll keep them crazy chemists away from their drugs for a second or two
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:

if its really that annoying, go get some of that glass-melting chemical from chemistry.

Maybe it'll keep them crazy chemists away from their drugs for a second or two

As far as i know that doesn't exist. What you are talking about I assume is the stuff that further reinforces it. Sometimes it causes the sprite to fall behind the grille sprite.
Im pretty sure there's a chemical that melts glass. When you smoke it, it gets rid of the windows, beaker, and any glass objects that happen to be on the ground. At least, there used to be.
The chem i think you are talking about never worked on windows, just objects on the ground.