Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of Limbs upon Spawning
Quite frequently I will find that I spawn without limbs. Could be an arm, could be a leg, could be both arms and both legs. As far as I know it only happens when I spawn in AFTER the round starts.

Though it has comedic value when the clown spawns as just a torso and head, it's a bit annoying.
This still happens?
everyman smith
Spy_Guy Wrote:This still happens?
everyman smith
Spawned without a Left Arm. At least it wasn't all my arms and legs this time.
DyssalC Wrote:
everyman smith

Progress keep hope alive
New job: T.U.R.D.S. Veteran
Also, there was an incident in which some fellow, I think he was either Sec or an HoS, would immediately gib upon spawning...but would later respawn and gib again. Dunno if this is related to this or if it was just some separate thing.
Spy_Guy Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:
everyman smith

Progress keep hope alive

This made me laugh.
I can confirm this happens still.
Code:
3M Osku Bacon (##) SpyGuy/Limbs: /datum/human_limbs is missing limbs after creation for some reason - recreating.
7M Don Pedro (##) SpyGuy/Limbs: /datum/human_limbs is missing limbs after creation for some reason - recreating.
Some kind of happy cloud thing
It's happened to me twice. Once as the clown (All 4 limbs. Was given cyborg treads and bear arms to replace them) and another time as Sec (Just the arms. Captain was praised for his inclusive hiring practices.)
I was missing a left arm in construction. I've taken to adminhelping it every time it happens to help y'all out in fixing this.
If it happens after today then it's worth noting.

Until then: Dance