Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Observer HUD weirdness
So I was just observing the last wizard in a round, and his outer slot seemed to have two things in it
[Image: r4mHZ0m.png]

Note the industrial armour and also the grand alchemist robes, which seemed to have been made from an armour vest. Yet clearly from his sprite, he was only wearing the armour.
Since when could observing someone show you their inventory?
Since today, check the changelog.

Also I was driving around on a segway and opened my PDA. When I did, the stolen ID in my backpack suddenly appeared even though my backpack was closed, and the pair of black gloves I'd left in QM a long time ago appeared in my left hand. They were actually still on the floor back in QM, picking up and dropping them fixed it. I wasn't anywhere near them at the time.
Dabir Wrote:Since today, check the changelog.

Also I was driving around on a segway and opened my PDA. When I did, the stolen ID in my backpack suddenly appeared even though my backpack was closed, and the pair of black gloves I'd left in QM a long time ago appeared in my left hand. They were actually still on the floor back in QM, picking up and dropping them fixed it. I wasn't anywhere near them at the time.
Same thing happened to me with a pair of handcuffs and, later on, a chef jacket